You're Not a Nice Guy, You're Just a Dick

Come here children. I have come to tell you why nice guys finish last.

Nice guys finish last because they think just because you're nice, you're going to drop your panties when they tell you too.

Now, there's a huge difference between guys who are genuinely nice and care for you, and guys who only say nice things because they want to see what that mouth do. Guys who are genuinely nice have no intention of only being your friend because they want you to suck their dick. Nice guys are only there because they think that if they are nice enough, you will get in your knees. They think that since they don't call you a slut, they are entitled to it.

I just want you to know right now, you don't have to do anything for any guy. It doesn't matter if they are nice or not. They can be the nicest guy in the world, doesn't mean that you don't find them attractive. And yes, you don't have to be with someone you don't find attractive. That doesn't make you shallow or vain, it just means that you don't find that person appealing.

The moment you reject a nice guy, they automatically launch into things that they did for you. "I listened to you bitch about your boyfriend, so I'm entitled to a quickie in the boy's locker room."

NO ASSHOLE! It means that we were friends, then you had to try and girlfriend zone me. Girlfriend zone is the act of a female only wanting to be friends, but a male can only see her as a romantic partner. And that just sucks because now you think that there only reason for being nice to you was to get in your pants.