Ally Tomlinson

Hi - my name is Ally Tomlinson...and yes, you heard me correctly. I said Tomlinson. Louis is my older brother - and I'm the oldest of sisters. I'm going into my last year of secondary school (which I can't wait to finish) and I'm spending my summer touring around with the biggest boy band in the world. To say that I'm excited would be an understatement. This will be the first time I'll be spending more than a few days with Louis since One Direction was formed. It also means that I get to travel throughout the United States for the first time in my life, which I am beyond excited for.

Something you should probably know about me is the fact that I have never met One Direction. It's been 3 years since One Direction was formed, and Louis has never brought me to a concert, to a rehearsal...nothing. I think he thinks I will fall deeply in love with one of his bandmates and end up getting hurt somehow. He claims I just never have had the opportunity to meet them. Whatever...I get to spend an entire summer with them - getting to know them and hopefully becoming friends with them.

I cannot wait to get to America and start touring with One Direction. I can tell this is going to be one of the best summers I've ever had.