Better Than Words

Liam's POV

"Oi, come on!" someone yells, banging loudly on the door. "Wake up, lads, we have an interview in an hour!" My eyes shoot open and I begin to remember where I am - we all fell asleep in the living room. I feel movement in between my arms and I look down to find Ally, still fast asleep. I slowly move my arms, careful not to wake Ally up. "Boys!" the man yells again, banging on the door even louder. "We're up!" I yell back, making everyone else in the living room wake up. "Morning," I smile as I walk into my room that I share with Ally, heading straight to the bathroom to shower.

Once I'm done, I change into the grey t-shirt and jeans I brought in with me. I brush my teeth and then open the door to my room, where I find Ally changing her clothes. She doesn't notice me and I can't help but watch her. God, she is hot. How did I get so lucky? As soon as she puts her shirt on, she turns around, jumping back with a squeal. I can't help but break into laughter, which also makes her laugh. Louis, of course, walks in with only a towel around his waist. "What the hell is going on in here?" he asks, but Ally and I can't stop laughing. He rolls his eyes before he walks out of the room, giving up on both of us. 

I walk up to Ally as we calm down and we both sit on the bed. "How long were you watching me?" she asks. "Only for a minute," he says. "I only saw you from behind. But, from what I saw, all I can say is damn." She giggles again, putting her hands over her mouth. I pull her into a deep kiss, fireworks exploding. After a minute, she pushes me away. "I need to finish getting ready," she says. "I'll be out in a few minutes, I promise." She stands up and walks to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. 

I walk out to the living room and sit down on the couch to wait for everyone. Like she said, a few minutes later, Ally walks out, all ready for the day. "Damn, my girlfriend is hot," I smirk, making her blush. "Love you too," she smiles, kissing my cheek. Soon, all of the boys and Becca are out in the living room, ready to go. "Ready boys?" Paul asks as he walks into the room. We all nod and follow Paul out of the hotel room. Of course, there are fans everywhere when we walk outside. Luckily, we make it to the van in one piece, Harry in the front seat, Niall, Becca, and Zayn in the middle, and Louis, Ally, and I in the back row. Louis's still beyond pissed - he hasn't talked to me since last night, except for that one question this morning. 

Ally is awkwardly sitting between us, trying to make conversation. She fails miserably, but she never takes her hand out of mine. I notice Lou eyeing it, but he never says a word. I guess he doesn't mind that much if he isn't saying anything. Once we're at the station for the interview, Ally and Becca head out to the crowd while we all go backstage. This is perfect - Niall's plan is actually going to work. We've been planning this for weeks and we can't wait to surprise them. 

"Time to get on stage, boys!" Paul announces, making all of us pull our shit together and head out. The interviewer asks us tons of questions, all about the tour, our music, our girlfriends - basically everything. When the questions are done, all of us sing Story of My Life and Midnight Memories, 2 of our singles. After we sing, the interviewer says, "So, I've heard that Niall and Liam have something special planned. Are you ready?" We both nod and cue the music to start playing, my eyes going straight towards Ally. 

Better than words
More than a feeling
Crazy in love
Dancing on the ceiling

I run up to Ally, grabbing her hand and pulling her onto stage with me. 

Every time we touch
I'm all shook up
You make me wanna
How deep is your love
God only knows, baby

Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no
It's better than words
Better than words

Now, Niall runs up to Becca, grabbing her hand and leading her onto stage. Both her and Ally just look at each other, laughing. 

Better than words
Drive ya crazy
Someone like you
Always be my baby

Best I ever had
Hips don't lie
You make me wanna
One more night
Irreplaceable (yeah), crazy (crazy)

Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no

Everyone tries (They try)
To see what it feels like (Feels like)
But they'll never be right
'Cause it's better (better)
It's better

One more time
Better than words

Yeah

Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up (I don't know)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
I don't know how else to sum it up (To sum it up)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow (The words ain't good enough)
I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words

After the song is finished, we all take a bow in response to the crowd's cheers. We run off the stage, Becca and Ally close behind Niall and I. We all wait for Paul to come back and bring us back to the van. While waiting, I notice that even Louis is smiling right now. I guess he's not as pissed off as I thought he was... Soon, Paul comes in, leading us all out to our van. As soon as we're inside, Becca and Niall groan, "I'm hungry!" We all cheer in agreement, wanting to go and get some lunch. Paul gives in and drops us off at the Eiffel Tower. We all decide to split up: Louis Harry, and Zayn go in one direction while Becca, Niall, Ally and I go off in the other. "McDonald's?" Niall suggests, and we all mumble an agreement, knowing it's not the best decision but not wanting to decide on anything else. 

After we eat our quick meal, Becca and Niall go off in their own direction while Ally and I head over to the Luxembourg Gardens. As we walk around for a while in silence, I say, "You know what?" "What?" she asks as she grabs my hand and leans her head on my arm. "You really are better than words," I smile, "and I'm pretty sure I'm only half a heart without you." She rolls her eyes, but laughs the for a minute, me joining her after a few seconds. "You know what?" she says once she's done laughing. "What?" I ask back. "You are very, very cheesy when you want to be," she smiles. "And it's one of the reasons why I love you." I love you too," I smile, leaning in and gently placing my lips on hers. 

We continue to walk, holding hands and talking. After a little while, Ally stops in her path. "What?" I ask. "Did you hear that?" she asks. "Um, hear what?" I ask, wondering what on earth she heard. "There was something behind us," she says, looking back. I look back as well, but I don't see anyone. "You're probably psyching yourself off," I tell her. "Maybe," she mumbles, turning back around. Suddenly, 2 people yelling scares the shit out of me and Ally. We turn around and see Becca and Niall standing behind us, laughing their asses off. Ally and I slowly begin to laugh as well, rolling our eyes at them. "Come on, we should head back to the hotel," I say. "Fine," they all groan, heading towards the street so we can hail us a taxi. 

Soon, we're back at the hotel and once we walk in, Louis says, "Liam, can we talk?" 

Louis's POV

The door opens and I see Ally, Liam, Becca, and Niall walk in. "Liam," I say, catching his attention, "we need to talk." Ally looks at Liam, concern in her eyes. "Um, sure, mate," he says, looking right at me. I walk into my room, Liam following me and shutting the door behind him. I sit down on my bed and he sits down on the chair across from me.  

"Look, I overreacted last night," I tell him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you - I was...so angry about what happened to Ally last night and for you telling me how it happened...I guess it made it worse for me." Liam opens his mouth to talk, but I hold up my hand to stop him. "I know how much you love Ally," I say, "I can tell by the way you look at her. Just...please don't hurt her like that again. If you do, I will personally come and kill you." He begins to laugh softly, a smile spread across his face. "I won't, I promise," he smiles. "Don't worry about it." We stand up and I pull him into a hug. "Thanks for taking care of her, mate," I say. "Anytime," he says. "Now, let's go and see what everyone else is doing," I smile as I pull away from him. 

Author's Note

Heyyyyyyyy lol I'm bored. Yeah ik a little later update, but I've had some writers block. I've been writing a paper for school, so I'm all written out lol. Hope you liked it!