London

Liam's POV

I cannot believe how well Ally hit it off with my family. My parents love her and Nicola and Ruth are obsessed with her. Before we could even order our lunch once we got into Wolverhampton, she won all of them over. She fits into our family so well and I can't believe how much more in love I am with her now.

I'm so excited to spend some alone time with her in London. We're leaving today for my flat and I can't wait to show her my favorite parts of London.

Suddenly, I hear Ally call out, "Liam? Liam! It's time to go, love!"

"Coming!" I call back. I grab my bag and head downstairs, finding my parents and sisters waiting for me in the front hall.

Each of them pull me into hugs as I say, "I love you so much. I'll miss you."

"Please come and visit more often Liam," Mum says.

"As long as you come to London to visit me," I smile.

"Sounds like a deal," Dad chuckles. "Have fun in London with Ally."

"I will," I say as I begin to walk out of the door. "I'll see you soon!"

I wave as I walk out of the door, meeting Ally in the cab that is waiting for us outside. As we drive off towards the train station, my face breaks into a smile and I can't contain it.

"What are you so happy about?" Ally asks.

I wrap my arm around her and sigh, "I'm so happy about being in London. With you. For 2 whole weeks!"

"Okay, okay," she smiles. "I'm excited too."

I kiss her cheek and we sit in silence on our way to the train station. Once we get to the station, we get onto our train and Ally instantly pulls out a book. Sitting across from her, all I can do is think about how beautiful she is. God, I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She's absolutely perfect.

"Stop staring," she says, making me chuckle as she doesn't even look up from her book, "you're about to burn a hole into my skull."

"Okay, okay," I smile, grabbing my phone and checking my messages.

'We just made it to your flat. We can't wait to see you! - N'

Perfect - Niall and Becca are ready for us. I invited them to come up to London so we can celebrate Ally's birthday together. Actually, everyone is coming to celebrate, but Niall and Becca are the first surprise. We're even bringing Lily down to London to celebrate with us. I already know that Ally is going to love it - all of her favorite people in one place. Luckily, Ally has no clue about anything that's happening. That's probably going to be the best part - seeing the look on her face, seeing how happy she is...I can't wait.

"So," I sigh after we sit in silence for a while, "are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?"

She shrugs, not looking up from her book, "I guess. It means I'll be a legal adult."

"You can legally drink," I smile, which makes her look up from her book, a smile on her face as well.

"Yeah, that is a plus," she says.

"This means you're one of the oldest in your class, right?" I ask and she nods.

"Pretty impressive, right?" she smirks, making me chuckle.

"If you want it to be," I reply.

"I mean, I was never the oldest or the youngest at home," she says, "so being the oldest at school, I guess...it made me feel cool."