Nightmares and Movies

Liam's POV

"Liam! Liam!" someone yells frantically, shaking me awake. "Liam, come on, wake up!"

"W-what?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes.

"Liam, it's Ally," they say. When I open my eyes, I see that it's Louis. "Come on, get up!"

"What's going on, Lou?" I ask as I stumble out of bed.

"Just...just follow me," he says, running out of the room.

We run down the stairs, out the door, and into the front yard, where Ally is waiting.

"Ally," I smile. "You're home. What's going on? Why is Louis being so weird?"

I go up to pull her into a hug, but as I do, she disappears. What the hell?

"Liam, you're being silly!" I hear Ally say from the other side of the yard. "I'm over here!"

"What are you doing?" I ask, walking over to where she is.

About 5 feet away from her, I'm suddenly stuck, unable to move from this spot. "Ally, what the hell is happening?" I ask frantically. I look up, and she's moved again. Every time I look at her, she moves again. I start to cry out her name, desperate to reach her. Then, I hear her scream.

I'm sitting straight up, breathing heavily and sweating. What the hell was that? I look around and realize that I'm laying on the couch in the Tomlinson's house. Everything's okay. I grab my phone and see that it's 8 at night - I must've fallen asleep after my shower. Where is everyone?

Suddenly, I get a text from Louis:

'Ally is free!! We're on our way - all of us. See you soon!'

My face breaks into a smile - she's on her way. My stomach growls and I realize I don't think I've had anything to eat since this morning. I head into the kitchen and find some things for a sandwich. My phone chimes again and I look to see another text from Louis - a picture of the whole car, everyone smiling.

'T-minus 15 minutes until we're home!'

'Oh, and Ally says she misses you...'

I smile to myself - I can't wait to see her. Just 15 more minutes until things can kind of go back to normal. I head back to the couch and turn the TV on, impatiently waiting for the front door to finally open.

Finally, after what feels like hours, I hear a car pull into the driveway. I can't contain my smile - I run to the door and open it quickly before running out to the car. When Ally opens the door, I help her out and pull her into a long hug.

"Hi, love," I whisper, kissing her head as I run my hands up and down her back.

"Hi, Li," she whispers back, clearly smiling.

"I'm so glad you're home," I say. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm...you know, I'm sore, I'm tired," she replies. "I'm ready to get into my bed and spend time with you."

"Are you already tired of everyone else?" I ask quietly, just so she can hear.

"Shut up," she chuckles. "Come on, let's go inside."

We walk in, hand in hand, and almost immediately head upstairs.

"Do you want to take a shower? Watch a movie? Go to bed?" I ask.

"I desperately want a shower," she smiles. "I'll go do that and then...I don't know, we'll see how I feel."

"Sounds good, love," I smile back. "It's good to have you here. And, you know, not in a hospital."