One Hell of a Night

Ally's POV

These past 2 and a half years have been a blast with Liam - we've traveled the world, pulled many pranks, and have had the time of our lives. Sure, we've had our ups and downs, just like any couple, but we've been able to push past them. In the past few years, Perrie and Zayn finally got married, Louis is engaged to Eleanor, and Niall is planning something big for him and Becca. Lilly and Harry, are happily dating, not wanting to rush anything. The boys are on their last tour, finishing it up in London. For the past 6 months, it's been us along with everyone else. Tonight, though, we're going out just us 2 to celebrate the end of the tour. Unfortunately, I promised that I would go shopping with Becca and Lilly today, so, I have to do that first before spending my night with Li. 

I'm currently wearing the shirt I was given by Nicola and Ruth during my first Christmas with Liam that says 'Payne, 93' on it along with a pair of jeans and light blue Converse. I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, trying to pass time while waiting for Becca and Lilly. Suddenly, Ally yells, "Ally, it'time to go!" I groan as I stand up, putting my book down. I walk downstairs and see Becca and Lilly talking to Liam. "What's going on down here?" I ask as I notice Liam's face break into a giant smile. "Nothing," he smiles, looking right at me. "Have fun with the girls, I'll see you tonight." "I will," I smile back. He pecks me on the lips quickly before I leave with the girls. 

As we drive to the mall, we talk about everything that's going on with the boys and us. "Oh, you would never guess what I found out recently," Lilly smiles from the passenger seat. "Do tell," I smile. "Well, I just got permission to tell, so," she smirks. "Perrie is pregnant!" My mouth drops open as Becca squeals. "Are you serious?" I ask, beyond shocked. "Of course I'm serious," she smiles. "Does Zayn know?" Becca asks. "Nope," she replies. "She's telling him tonight since they're going to be alone for the first time in months." 

When we get to the mall, Becca immediately gets a call and walks out so she can have some quiet while Lilly says she has to go the bathroom. So, I sit down on a bench, waiting for them to come back. Suddenly, a stranger walks up, asking, "Are you Ally Tomlinson?" "Um, yes, I am," I say hesitantly. "Why are you wondering?" "I have something for you," he says. "It's from a very close friend of yours and he hopes you like it." He hands me a laptop and opens it up for me. In the corner, there's a little sticky note that says: 

'Play me!'

I immediately press play and Liam's face pops up on the screen. 

"Hello Ally," he smiles. "So, this is strange, I know, but please bear with me. I've known you for almost 3 whole years and you are honestly one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. I cannot imagine my life without you and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you. Now, here's a song that describes exactly how I feel." A piano begins to play in the background and Liam begins to sing. 

From the moment I saw you,
From the moment I looked into your eyes.
There was something about you I knew, I knew.
That you were once in a lifetime,
A treasure near impossible to find.
I know how lucky I am to have you.

'cause I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away.
The beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
And when it comes to shooting stars, I have seen a few.
But I've never seen anything as beautiful as you.

Holding you in my arms
No one else's fit so perfectly
I could dance forever with you, with you
And at the stroke of midnight
Please forgive me if I can't let go
Cause I never dreamed I find a Cinderella of my own

'cause I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away (take your breath away)
The beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
And when it comes to shooting stars, I have seen a few.
But I've never seen (I've never seen) anything (anything) as beautiful as you.

La da da da da da daaaaa
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh Ohh

I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away (take your breath away)
The beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
And when it comes to shooting stars, I have seen a few.
But I've never seen (I've never seen) anything (anything) as beautiful
No, I've never seen... anything as beautiful as you

From the moment I saw you,
From the moment I looked into your eyes.