Welcome Back

Ally's POV

It is finally summer! School is out and now it's time for me to see all of my favorite people - and this time, it's for more than a weekend. As a graduation gift, Mum has let me spend the summer (again) with the boys as they tour. Just like last time, it's going to be a complete surprise for the boys. Becca and I will be at their London concert tonight - front row. They all think that Becca is in the U.S. as she's finishing up some school and won't join them until the American leg of the tour, and they think I'm in Italy on my school trip, where I'll meet them later in the summer.

Mum is walking with me through the train station, helping me with my bags and giving me a list of things to remember, especially...

"Be careful, love," she says. "Please. I don't want you breaking any bones again."

"Mum," I chuckle, "I promise, I'll be careful. The boys will take care of me, you know it. Especially Liam and Louis."

"I know, I know," she sighs. "I just can't believe my little girl is all grown up. Graduated secondary school, is about to travel the world for another summer..."

"I love you, Mum," I smile, pulling her into a hug.

"Promise me you'll call when you get to London?" she asks.

"Of course, I will," I say.

"And send pictures of everything?"
"Mum," I groan.

"Okay, okay," she says, kissing my forehead. "Be safe. And have fun."

"I will," I smile. "I love you."

"I love you too!" she says as I get on the train. "Be safe."

I can't help but smile as the train pulls away, waving frantically at Mum. I finally get to my seat and I pull out my book, ready to relax on the train ride to London.

The next thing I know, we're pulling into Kings Cross Station and I'm on my way to the London Eye, where Becca and I are meeting before heading over to Liam's flat together. Once there, I look around, trying to find Becca. I check my phone to see if she's texted me, and suddenly, I feel 2 fingers poking my sides, making me jump in the air.

I turn around and see Becca laughing at me. "Becca!" I exclaim excitedly, immediately wrapping her arms around her tightly. "Oh, I've missed you, Becca!"

"I've missed you too," she says as she gives me a squeeze. "I know it's only been 2 months, but it's been 2 months too long!"

"How was your flight?" I ask as we get into a taxi. "Are you jet-lagged yet?"

"Oh, I'm definitely jet-lagged," she smiles. "But I'm also hungry. Can we please grab something to eat once we get to Liam's place?"

"Of course," I reply. "We'll drop our stuff off and then grab some...Nandos?"

"Oh, yes, please!" she says. "I haven't had it in so long."

"Perfect," I smile. "Nandos it is."

We make it to Liam's flat in no time and make our way upstairs. Of course, we go and grab some food, then we head back to the flat so we can get ready for the concert. Our plan is to Skype them from 2 separate rooms in the arena, wishing them luck for their performance and that we can't wait to see them soon. Then, we'll head out into the audience and we'll be called to the stage as the '2 lucky fans' who get to come onto the stage, and that's when we'll surprise them. I honestly hope we're able to pull it off - I can't wait to see the looks on all of their faces!

I decided to wear an olive green sleeveless crop top with a pair of white shorts and some black high-top Converse, while Becca decided on a black and white t-shirt dress paired with some Converse as well. We help each other with hair and makeup and finally, we're ready to head over to the arena.