The Date

Becca's POV

I cannot believe I'm about to meet One Direction. They're the biggest boyband in the world and, apparently, I befriended one of their sisters. This morning, I was breaking up with my cheating boyfriend, and now? I'm at the Wells Fargo Center where I'm about to meet One Direction and see them live! I had no idea this was how my day was going to end, but it...it did. And I'm so excited for this moment.

"Okay, this is their dressing room," Ally smiles. "Are you ready?"

My heart stops and I just stare at her like a deer in the headlights - am I ready?

Suddenly, someone calls Ally's name from behind us and we both turn around and see Liam Payne walking towards us. Holy shit...

"Ally, what the hell was that?" he asks angrily. "You can't just run off and not say anything!"

"Don't worry about it," Ally spits, tensions obviously in the air. "I'm fine, I made it back in one piece. You don't have to...be so protective."

"Louis asked me to take you to lunch and look after you for that hour," he says. "Of course, I was worried about you."

She stares at him for a while, a longing look in her eyes. After a minute, she mumbles, "Just...don't tell Louis. Please."

"I won't," he breathes. "I promise."

"Thank you," she smiles. "Are you ready, Becca?"

"Um, I guess," I shrug, feeling unbelievably awkward. I guess they were the ones that broke up...

Ally opens the door and leads me into a room full of the most famous boys in the world. I can feel my heart pound as I look at everyone - is this real?

"Boys," Ally announces, "this is Becca! I met her while Liam and I were out and she really needed a place to go. So, I asked if she wanted to stay with us and she said yes!"

"Ally," one of them says sternly, "you know that we can't just bring people on tour with us!"

"Louis...she's far from home and has only been here for a few months," Ally replies. "She had nowhere to go and no one to turn to."

"You possibly have the biggest heart I've ever seen," Louis, the boy who talked before, smiles. "Becca, you can stay as long as you need. We understand."

"Thank you," I smile. "I really appreciate it."

The boys begin to introduce themselves and the last boy to go catches my eye. He flashes a huge smile and says, "Hi, I'm Niall."

I feel my heart flutter and my face breaks into a smile in response to him. He is cute! Ally and I sit down on the couches in the green room while the boys mess around, making both of us laugh. Niall especially has been making me laugh - there's something...different about him. I really, really like him.

***

I've officially been on tour with these boys and Ally for about 4 days and I have loved every minute of it. Sure, it's only a few days, but...these have been amazing. I don't think I've ever had this much fun in my life. To be on tour with One Direction is the most freeing thing I've ever done. I don't have to worry about the job I quit as soon as I was offered to stay on with One Direction. I don't have to worry about my boyfriend. I don't have to worry about taking care of my siblings. I don't have to worry about anything.

After 4 days of pretty much non-stop rehearsals and concerts, we're finally on a break and all of us have been crashing in the hotel suite. Niall and I have been talking most of the day, still getting to know one another. He is incredibly sweet and very goofy. I'm slowly starting to like him more and more. He makes my heart flutter when he walks into the room; he makes me laugh by just...laughing. I don't know what it is, but I'm really falling for him.