Harry?

Liam's POV

This past week has flown by and I have loved every moment here at the Tomlinson's. Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, Jo, Dan, they all made me feel as though I'm a part of the family. I know that my family will do exactly the same with Ally, especially Nicola and Ruth. As I think about what's going to happen after we spend time in Wolverhampton, I begin to get anxious. All I want to do is spend time with her, so I would love to ask for her to come to London with me, but I know she has school coming up soon and she is only 17. She is almost 18, but I highly doubt that'll help convince her mum. Maybe...maybe I can.

I sigh as I sit up on the bed in the guest bedroom - I think I'm going to make everyone breakfast this morning. Maybe I'll make some waffles. I'm pretty sure I've seen a waffle iron in their kitchen while helping out with lunch or dinner. I throw my legs over the bed and stand up, making my way down to the kitchen.

On my way, I notice that Ally's door is open. I peek in and see that she's not in her bed - she probably fell asleep on the couch again. I feel like she sleeps there more than she sleeps on her own bed, which I'm sure is much more comfortable than that couch. I find her on the couch once I'm downstairs, and I shake my head while smirking - she is something else. I get in the kitchen and quickly begin to make everything, grabbing ingredients and tools that I'll need before making the batter.

As I'm placing the batter in the waffle iron for the first time, I hear someone coming down the stairs. I look up as they walk into the kitchen and see that it's Lily standing there just in a t-shirt. I feel heat rise in my cheeks before she even notices me and I look down towards the waffle batter.

"Oh, shit," Lily says, her voice raspy, "I thought you were Jo. I'll, um...I'm going to go and change."

I hear her go back up the stairs and I continue to make the waffles. Not more than a 2 minutes later, saying, "Sorry about that, Liam. I seriously thought you were Jo."

"That's okay," I smile.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and someone is anxiously knocking on the door. Both Lily and I make confused faces at each other, but Lily says, "I'll go and get it. My waffle better be done by the time I get back."

As she makes her way to the front door, I hear a loud thud and a groan - that must be Ally. A minute later, Ally walks into the kitchen with lines all over her face, her eyes only half-open. Even though she just woke up, she looks absolutely gorgeous. She always looks beautiful, but there's something about her when she's just woken up.

"Good morning, love," I smile as she sits down at the counter. "Sleep well?"

"Morning," she mumbles with a small smile on her face. "I slept pretty well. You? Did you sleep well too?"

"Yeah, I slept well," I reply. "Why have you been sleeping on the couch? Isn't your bed more comfortable?"

She shrugs, "I guess I'm okay with either."

"Um, he's here to see you," Lily says as she walks back into the kitchen.

Both Ally and I look over and see Harry following behind her.

"Harry?" both Ally and I say at the same time.

"Um, hi," he says awkwardly while looking at Lily, barely paying attention to us. "I actually was looking for Louis. Has...has he come back from El's?"

"No, he hasn't," Ally tells him. "Is there anything you need?"

"Oh, no, it's okay," he says, still not looking at us. "I just needed to talk to Louis in person, but..."