Tourists for the Day

Liam's POV

Last night was absolutely incredible - everything was perfect. I still can't believe that I have Ally in my life and that we have the next 2 weeks to spend time together, just us. Us and no one else. I want us to do all of the things couples should do in London - sure that's cliché, but with us being on tour, we sort of missed out on being that couple. But now, we can disguise ourselves and go anywhere and everywhere in London. I want her to see my favorite places, eat at my favorite restaurants...I want her to see my London.

As I think about Ally, I can't help but smile. She brings me so much joy and a sense of peace. I can be myself when I'm with her - I don't even care who sees the sides of me that I hide from the world when I'm with her.

I roll over in bed and wrap my arms around Ally, kissing her neck as she sighs deeply.

"Good morning, love," I whisper softly.

"Morning," she mumbles, slowly turning over to face me.

"You actually slept in bed with me," I say. "That's a first."

"Oh, shut it," she replies, a small smile on her face. "Are we going to be doing breakfast today?"

"Always thinking about food, aren't you?" I smirk. "Well, we can order in food for breakfast, or we can make something."

"Well, we made food yesterday," she says. "How about we order in?"

"Sounds good to me," I smile, kissing her forehead.

She looks at me, her gorgeous brown eyes glittering in the morning light. "I love you," she whispers, placing her lips onto mine.

I lean into the kiss, pulling her in closer. After a few moments, she pulls away and smiles at me.

"I love you too, Ally," I smile back. "And I would love to do this all day, but I think we need food."

"Yeah, we definitely need food," she says.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Hmm," she sighs. "How do waffles sound?"

"Those sound perfect," I smile, pecking her on the lips.

"You call, and I'm going to take a shower," she says.

"Okay, okay," I sigh, "I'll call. Meet you in the shower?"

"Oh, shut up," she chuckles, rolling off of the bed. "Don't forget those waffles."

"I won't, I promise," I smile.

She disappears into the bathroom, leaving the door cracked behind her. A minute later, the water turns on and I decide it's time for me to sit up. I grab my phone and swipe through my notifications. I wish I could just disconnect sometimes - not have to worry about my image, who sees me, who doesn't see me, who likes me, who doesn't like me.

I take a deep breath and decide to call the brunch place that's right down the street, ordering us waffles and having them be ready for pick up in 20 minutes. Once I'm done ordering, I see Ally coming back out, wearing one of my t-shirts (I think it's a Princeton shirt) and a pair of jean shorts.

"So, are you stealing my clothes now?" I ask as she throws some clothes into the hamper.

"Oh, love, I've been doing this for a while," she smirks. "Soon, my entire wardrobe will be just your clothes."

"Guess that means I need a new wardrobe," I shrug.

"So, have you called in some waffles?" I ask.