She's Alright

Liam's POV

"Hey, Liam?" I hear Ally say as we're walking back to the hotel.

"Yes, love?" I reply, turning so I can look at her. She does not look good at all...

"I-I, uh, I need to sit down," she says, making my heart race. What the hell is going on?

"Are you okay?" I ask, but her eyes gloss over. "Ally? Ally!"

Suddenly, her legs give out and she begins to fall. I catch her and stumble, my heart pounding.

"Ally!" I yell, shaking her.

Shit...Louis is going to kill me!

***

I've been playing everything that's happened over and over again. How the hell did I not notice that she needed to sit down? That she need some water? That she needed some food? God, today was so perfect and then it just...wasn't anymore. I just hope she's okay...

We've been at the hospital for the last hour and a half and I haven't been able to see her yet. I've been pacing back and forth in the waiting room, unable to sit still at all. I've also been trying to avoid my phone. I just know it's been blowing up since I said we'd be back, well, over an hour ago and we're still gone. I just know Louis is going to kill me. I'm probably his least favorite person right now. I will never be able to live down the fact that I hurt his little sister.

I check my watch again - it's coming up on 2 hours since we got here. I am so dead.

Suddenly, I hear my name being called out. I turn and see a small nurse standing by the doors with a clipboard.

"Hi," I say, walking up to her. "Do you have any news about Ally?"

"Yes, she's fine," she smiles. "Come with me, and I'll talk you through everything."

She leads me inside and begins to talk to me.

"She was very dehydrated," she says. "Luckily, she became conscious before we got to the hospital, so all we had to do was run some tests and give her fluids. We need to keep her for another hour or so, just for observation, but you'll be able to bring her home tonight. Make sure you keep her on fluids for the next few days and try not to do any strenuous activities. She'll be reminded of all of this before you leave, but since you're with her, I thought I should let you know too. Especially because she is underage."

"Thank you, ma'am," I breathe as we stop by her room. "I really appreciate it."

"Of course," she smiles. "The doctor will be back in a little bit to check on her, then we'll get her discharge papers."

"Thanks," I smile back.

She walks away, leaving me to go into Ally's room. I take a deep breath and open the door, finding Ally laying on the bed, looking much better than she did before.

"Hi," I breathe, Ally turning her head.

"Hi, Liam," she smiles, sitting up a little bit.

"No, no, don't sit up," I tell her, sitting down on the bed by her legs. "How are you feeling, love?"

She shrugs, "I've been better. I just kind of feel...meh."

"Have the fluids helped?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah, they've helped a lot," she replies. "I've got a killer headache that won't go away, but I feel more...alive, I guess."

"I'm guessing you were so drained before that you kind of felt dead?" I suggest.