Watch Where You're Going

Louis's POV

God, why am I such an idiot? I haven't seen Ally, one of my closest sisters, in months and what do I do? I go and yell at her! Why the hell did I go and do that? I really need to get us together alone and talk to her about everything. I definitely need to apologize to her, but I also want to catch up...just us two.

Now, what the hell am I going to with Liam? I swore when I joined this band that I wasn't going to let anyone, especially Ally because she's older, date any of my bandmates. I know what they've done, I know who they've dated, and I don't want them to hurt her. But when I look at him...it looks like he's head over heels for her! I think she's too young to be with Liam...I mean, not too young, but still...too young for me. I love her too much to let her get hurt.

Ally's POV

Why can't Louis just get off of my back? I've been with him for, what, 2 hours and we're already fighting? He still sees me as a 10-year-old who desperately needed him to help me with anything and everything. Instead, I'm 17, almost 18, and fiercely independent. I don't think he can let go of me constantly needing him. God, why is he so damn protective? I just want him to see me for the young adult that I am becoming.

I still can't believe that we still haven't left the stadium. We've been here for far too long, and all I want to do is sleep! As I'm sitting in the hallway, I'm mindlessly scrolling through my phone, desperately wanting to get in a bed.

Suddenly, Matthew's face lights up my phone and my face breaks into a smile before I answer it.

"Hi, Matt," I say as I pick up the phone, "what are you doing up?"

"I'm traveling to London today," he replies. "How are you doing?"

"I'm very jet-lagged, but I'm happy to be here," I tell him. "What about you? How are you doing?"

"I'm alright," he says, yawning. "How's Louis doing?"

I look down the hallway and see him laughing with Niall, which makes me smile. "He's doing great. He absolutely loves being in the band and I can tell how happy he is just by looking at him."

"You're smiling, aren't you?" Matthew asks.

"Wow, look at you, Mr. Psychic," I chuckle.

"Is that your new name for me?" he chuckles back.

"Only if you want it to be," I reply. "So, um, why haven't you called me? It's been...what? 2 weeks?"

After a few moments of silence, he says, "I'll admit it, I was jealous. You're spending your entire summer with the biggest boy band in the world! Who wouldn't be jealous?"

"Oh," I breathe, thinking about what he just said. Are you kidding me? Jealousy shouldn't stop someone from talking to their girlfriend...

"All I get is an 'oh'?" Matt asks, making me chuckle a little.

Suddenly, Louis yells, "Oi! Ally! We're leaving!"

"Shit, um, Matt, I have to go," I say frantically as I stand up. "I love you and I'll call you later!"

"Okay, bye, babe," he says angrily, hanging up instantly. What the hell?

I shake it off and begin to run towards the rest of the boys and out towards the tour bus.

"Ally, hurry up!" Louis yells from the bus, making me roll my eyes but I pick up my pace.

Suddenly, I step into a small but deep pothole and I, of course, begin to fall on my face. I close my eyes and hit the ground, hard. Immediately, my arm snaps and begins to burn. I cry out in pain and feel tears form in my eyes.