Happy Christmas

Ally's POV

I feel little bodies jump onto my bed, waking me up almost instantly as they yell, "Ally, Ally! Wake up!"

My eyes fly open and I see Daisy and Phoebe jumping up and down on my bed, making me groan, "5 more minutes, please."

"No!" Daisy exclaims. "It's Christmas! Wake up, Ally!"

"Okay, okay," I yawn sitting up. "I'll get up if you two get off of my bed!"

They both giggle as they jump off, their giggles echoing as they run out of my room and down the stairs. I grab my phone and see that it's 6:37. Why did they have to get up so early? Oh well - there goes my sleep. I roll out of bed, wrap my comforter around me, and make my way downstairs.

As I sit down, I have a chance to look at all of the new presents underneath the tree. One particular present sticks out to me - it's huge!

"Happy Christmas, Ally," Mum smiles as I sit down next to her.

"Happy Christmas, Mum," I smile back.

"Love, why are you sitting down?" Dan asks. "Go and get your presents!"

"I'm too comfy," I reply as I snuggle close to Mum. "Can...can you get them for me?"

He chuckles but proceeds to hand me a couple of gifts and my stocking. I go through them, thanking my family as I go.

"These have all been great," I smile as I place the wrapping paper of my last present down on the floor. "Thank you, everyone."

"Love, I believe you're forgetting one last present," Mum says. "Check your stocking!"

I give her a weird look, but go back to my stocking, where I find a card. I open it up and read,

'Happy Christmas, Ally! I have missed you so, so much, and I can't wait to see you soon. Check that really big gift over there. It's for you, from me. Love you always, Ally! xx Liam'

"Liam got me a gift?" I ask Mum as I stand up.

"Yes, of course, he did," she smiles. "Go and open it!"

I walk over to the present and begin to unwrap it. I peel enough back to see the top of the box, which I quickly begin to open it. I see a bunch of paper stuffing, which I pull away. Suddenly, it jumps up, making me scream and jump away from the box. When I look back, I see Liam's smiling face staring at me.

"L-Liam?" I ask as my hand flies to my mouth, and he just nods.

"Can you help me out of this? I've been stuck for a while," he says.

I rush back over to the present and quickly help him out, immediately pulling him into a hug when I can.

"Hi, love," he whispers in my ear as I practically shove my face into his chest. "Happy Christmas!"

"This is the best Christmas present ever," I whisper back.

Sure, we've only been dating for 6 months or so, but...God, I am so in love with him. Not being able to see him almost hurts my heart. Of course, I go to school, live my life without him, but...everything feels just a little better when he's in it.

When we pull apart, I see Mum smiling at us, saying, "Is this what you wanted, love?"

"Yes, it is," I smile. "How long are you staying, Liam?"

"Well, actually, after breakfast and around lunchtime, we'll be heading to my parents' house in Wolverhampton," he says as we sit down on the couch. "And then we'll be...going back to London together."