Please...

Ally's POV

These last 12 hours have been absolutely insane - between the texts that Becca got to Niall being in the hospital because he was shot, I...I don't even know how I'm functioning anymore. As we've been sitting in Niall's room, all I can think about is how we need to get Becca back - for Niall, for the police, for all of us.

Wait...

"What are you thinking Ally?" Louis says, breaking my thoughts. I look up at him and he just smirks at me. "You have an idea, don't you?"

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I've known you your entire life," he smiles.

"It's...a wild idea," I reply.

"We need a wild idea, Ally," Eleanor says. "Just spit it out!"

"Okay, fine," I smile. "What if...what if we went to Richmond to find Becca and convince her to come back?"

"Ally," Liam smiles, "you're a genius!"

"That's a perfect idea, Ally," Louis says.

"But...I can't go," Niall mumbles.

"I can't either," Lily says. "I have school tomorrow."

"Shit, so do I," I groan, running my fingers through my hair.

"Well, you could pull the 'I just had surgery' card," she smirks. "You don't have to go to school for like a week if you wanted."

"That's true," I smile. "Okay, we have to go!"

"What about me?" Niall asks.

"How about we Skype you?" Harry suggests. "That'll let you talk to Becca while we're there."

"I'll stay too," Zayn says.

"I will too," Perrie smiles. "We won't leave you alone, Niall."

"It's a plan!" Liam exclaims excitedly. "Let's go and pack. We want to try and beat Becca back to Richmond, right?"

We all say our goodbyes to Niall, Zayn, Perrie, and Lily and we head back to my house, where we pack as quickly as we can. As we're trying to leave, Mum stops us. Quite literally - she stands in front of the door, not letting us leave.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" she asks me and I just shrug.

"I'm going to Richmond," I tell her.

"Richmond...England?" she asks.

"No, Richmond, Virginia," I reply. "I'm going to go get my best friend back!"

"Are you out of your mind?" she laughs. "You just got home from having major surgery!"

"I don't care!" I exclaim. "My best friend just ran away and I have to make sure she's okay! That is much more important than me lying around here all week. I promise, when I get home, I will sit my ass on my bed for at least 24 hours."

"We'll take care of her, Mum," Louis says.

"We'll make sure she doesn't exert herself," Liam says. "I'll even force her to sleep on the plane."

Her eyes dart between the two boys, gears clearly turning in her head. She finally looks at me and says, "Are you sure you want to do this, love?"

"Yes, Mum, I'm sure," I tell her. "It was actually my idea to do this. This is important."

"Okay," she sighs. "Just...be so careful, love. And, you two, you better bring her back in one piece."