Beach Day Adventure

Ally's POV

I cannot believe that tomorrow is the last concert - it seriously feels like it was only yesterday we were surprising Lilly in Italy. We're currently in Miami and the girls, Becca, Eleanor, Perrie, Lilly, and I, are trying to convince the boys to come to the beach with us. I mean, we're in Florida, we might as well go for the afternoon!

"Please?" we all beg, trying out our best puppy-dog faces we can. "No!" all of the boys snap. "Oh, come on," I smile, "it'll be fun!" "No!" Liam and Louis yell at the same time, making me jump back. "Why?" Becca asks. "Paps," Niall says simply. "Come on, we've already found a private beach," Lilly says. "We've talked with the owners and they said we could go." I walk up to Liam, placing my hands on his crossed arms. "Oh, come on Li," I say sweetly. "It'll be fun! Please?" I can see him about to cave, but he says, "No." I have a plan...I look down to my feet, trying to make tears form. When I look back up, tears are prickling my eyes. "Please?" I whisper. He just looks at me then says, "Fine." "Yes!" I squeal, jumping up and down. 

We all run back to our rooms, Liam saying, "Come on, boys, it'll be fun." I grab a simple turquoise top and plain black bottoms. Once those are on, I put on jean shorts and a plain white tank top. I quickly braid my hair and put some sunscreen on my face, shoulders, and chest - I'll just do the rest at the beach. When I walk back into the living room, I see that everyone else is ready. "Ready, everyone?" I ask and they all nod. "To the beach!" I yell as I jump onto Liam's back. "Onward my trusty steed!" I hear him laugh as he carries me out of the hotel. 

We reach the beach in no time and I'm the first to run out onto the beach, beyond excited for the afternoon. I just look at it for a moment, taking in the scenery. The beach is one of my favorite places in the world - the only place I can truly relax. I lay my towel down and begin to take off my clothes, grabbing the sunscreen once I'm done. Before I can even put it on, I feel someone picking me up and throwing me over their shoulder. "Put me down!" I yell, pounding his back. "Never!" he yells back, laughing. Liam - of course. Once we reach the water, he throws me in. I come back up, squirting water out of my mouth, Liam laughing his ass off. 

I glare at him, which makes him laugh even more. "Oh, don't you dare laugh at me!" I yell, jumping on him and attempting to make him fall. Of course, I fail miserably - he ends up grabbing me and throwing me back into the water. "Come on, Li," I mumble after I come back up. Less than 5 seconds later, I'm back under the water, hands pushing down on my shoulders. When I come back up, I see both Liam and Louis laughing at me. "Oh, you are both so dead!" I yell, jumping up to get Louis, Liam pulling me off instantly. 

We play in the water for what seems like hours, laughing almost the entire time. As we walk out for a break, Louis says, "Ally?" "Yeah?" I reply. "Did you forget to put sunscreen on?" he asks, making me sigh in disappointment. Liam carried me towards the water before I could put it on. "Your back is all red, love," Liam says, touching it gently. Shit. "Whoops...?" I say. It comes out more as a question than a statement. "Should we go and put some on?" Liam asks. "Well, I'm sort of ready to leave," I say. "Do you want to come back to the hotel with me?" "Sure," he smiles. "Let's go." We tell everyone that we're leaving and we quickly put our clothes on over our swimsuits after we've dried off. 

"Did you have fun today?" he asks as we walk towards the street. "Yeah, I did," I smile. "You?" "Definitely," he says. He hails us a taxi, texting Paul that we're leaving to go to the hotel now. We ride back in silence, me leaning my head on Liam's shoulder. Once at the hotel, we notice that fans are surrounding it, along with paps. Shit...I hate giant crowds like this, especially trying to walk through them. "Can we go around to the back?" Liam asks the driver. "Sorry, no," he replies. "Shit," Liam mumbles. "Okay, are you ready, love?" I take a deep breath, not wanting to go out, "I guess so." Liam grabs my hand and we walk out, trying our best to get past the fans. Some security is there, but it's still hard to walk through the crowd. I can barely hear my thoughts the fans are so loud. 

We're almost at the door when I'm suddenly dragged down by some crazy fan trying to get to Liam. Liam, luckily, catches me, yelling, "What the hell? Why did you do that?" "Because she's an ugly bitch," she says, making my mouth drop open. "She doesn't even deserve you, Liam. She's clearly only using you for your fame!" "What the hell?" he yells back, making the whole crowd go silent. "Do you see that girl down there? She is my beautiful, smart, and caring girlfriend, who I don't even deserve because she...she is perfect to me." The girl who pulled me looks to the ground, obviously blushing. "I'm just the person she has until she finds the perfect man for her. But, until then, she's my perfect girl. I love her with all of my heart, and someone like you isn't going to change that." 

"Fine," she says, turning to look at me. "I hope you know you're the ugliest bitch I have ever met. You're obviously using him for your own fame. I hope you enjoy this." Her fist meets my face, making me to fall to the ground, my hands up to my face. I feel her kicking me in the sides and stomach, making me cry out in pain. As soon as she stops, I feel someone picking me up. "Why don't you just leave us alone?" Liam yells as he walks inside, setting me down on a chair. 

"Are you alright, love?" he asks, wiping my cheek. I flinch away and I see the way he's watching me. I shake my head, more tears falling as he places his hands on my legs, rubbing them gently. "Don't let them get you down," he whispers. "They're just some jealous bitches." I feel myself smile, which makes him smile back. "Now, there's that gorgeous smile." I wrap my arms around his neck, crying into his shoulder. "Let's go and get you cleaned up." I nod and he helps me stand up, grabbing my hand before walking towards the elevator. We're in the elevator alone and we're silent most of the way up. "You know you're beautiful, right, love?" he asks. I nod, smiling, "You remind me every day." "I love you," he whispers, leaning in to give me a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too," I whisper back, right as the elevator stops on our floor. 

We walk into our room and Liam leads me straight to our bathroom, helping me onto the counter. When I look in the mirror, I see that my nose is bleeding and there's a bruise forming on my cheek, a small cut on it. Liam finds a First Aid kit under the sink, placing it on the counter next to me. "Do you think you're going to live?" he asks as he cleans up some scratches on my arm. "I think so," I smile, laughing a little. "Good," he smiles. "I don't want any dead Allys around." Once he's done with my face, he says, "I'm going to need to see what that bitch did to your stomach." I slowly take my shirt off, wincing at the pain in my stomach. 

Both Liam and I hiss at the sight of it - it's all purple and blue, mixed with a little bit of red from my sunburn. "Well, there's not much we can do about that," he says. "Do you think you have any broken ribs?" I shake my head, "I think they're just bruised." "Good," he says. "You can shower if you want, I'll shower in one of the other showers." "Thank you, li," I smile as I jump off of the counter. "It's no problem, Al," he smiles, back, pecking my lips. He leaves the bathroom, letting me start my shower. 

I let the hot water pour over me, remembering everything that happened in the past 30 minutes. God, why did that girl have to do that to me? I just have to push past it and try my best to forget about it.When I'm done with my shower, I change into a pair of athletic shorts and one of Liam's sweatshirts. I walk back out into the living room and see pizza sitting on the table. "Did you order pizza?" I ask as I grab 2 slices. "Yeah, I thought you'd like some," he says. "Thank you," I smile as I sit down next to him on the couch. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asks. "I'd love to," I smile. I lean over to the coffee table, wincing at the pain. "I got it," Liam says, letting me sit back down. He grabs the DVD case off of the table and hands it to me. I go through it and quickly pick Captain America. "Is this okay with you?" I ask as I hand it to him. "Yeah, it's fine," he smiles, putting it in the DVD player. I place my plate on the floor and lay down, my head in Liam's lap. "Would you like some ice for your face?" he asks. "Yeah, sure," I say - it'll probably help. He comes back a minute or so later, a plastic bag full of ice with a towel covering it. 

I put it on my cheek and we watch the movie in silence. After a little while, Liam takes the ice off, placing it on the coffee table. "Does it feel better?" he asks. I shrug, "It's more numb, I guess." He chuckles before going back to the movie. As the movie's finishing, the front door opens and I groan - Louis's home. God, I don't want to explain what's happened. 

"We're back!" Louis announces, walking around to the front of the couch. As soon as he sees me, he yells, "What the hell happened?" "Follow me, Lou," Liam says, standing up. "I'll explain everything to you." 

Author's Note

well yeah that happened lol THANK YOU GUYS FOR 7.9K ON THIS STORY ILY GUYS SOOO MUCH