Frozen Yogurt

Ally's POV

Ally's POV

Liam must feel horrible - I don't know how he made it from the arena to his flat without throwing up in the car. He looked like he was, but he managed to wait until we were in the parking lot of his flat. Once he's done, I help him up to the flat, luckily, without throw up. I clean him up and put him in fresh pajamas before putting him to bed, wrapping him up in blankets. "Babe," he groans. "Yes, love?" I ask, sitting down next to him. "I don't feel well," he mumbles. "I know you don't," I say. "Just try and sleep, alright? It'll help, I promise." He nods, quickly falling asleep. I carefully get off of the bed and change into my pajamas.

Once I'm done, I call out, "Brooke?" Suddenly, my sweet puppy runs up to Liam's room, attacking me. "Oh, hello," I say quietly, petting her. Oh, I've missed her - I guess Liam got the person taking care of her to bring her home while he's here in London. She must've been dropped off after Becca and I were here before the concert. She jumps up onto the bed, curling up next to Liam. "She's so grown up, isn't she?" Liam mumbles, scaring me. He chuckles but winces instantly. "Did I scare you?" he asks and I nod, sitting down on the bed. "How are you feeling?" I ask, feeling his forehead - he's burning up. "Worse than I was earlier," he replies, making me want to just take away his pain. "I'll make you a doctor's appointment in the morning," I whisper, running my fingers through his hair. "Are you okay with that?" He nods, "Yes, please." He begins to move over and I instantly ask, "What are you doing?" "I want to snuggle with you," he smiles. "Without our puppy in between us."

I smile and gladly snuggle up next to Liam, draping my arm over Brooke. "I love you," he mumbles in my hear, his breath hot. "I love you too," I whisper back, closing my eyes and slowly falling into a deep sleep.

***

What is that noise? As I slowly begin to wake up, the sound only gets louder and I realize that Liam isn't laying next to me. I stretch and open my eyes, the sun blinding me. I look over at the clock and see that it's 11 - how on earth did I sleep in so late? I turn over and have a view of Liam laying on the bathroom floor next to the toilet...shit. I roll out of bed and then stumble into the bathroom, still half asleep. "Liam," I whisper, rubbing his arm. "How long have you been in here, love?" "Since 9," he groans, making me wince. "Oh, Liam," I breathe, "why didn't you wake me?" "I didn't want to," he says as I rub some hair off of his sweaty forehead. "I knew you needed your sleep." Of course...always looking out for me when I should be looking out for him.

"Look, why don't you get in the shower?" I suggest. "I'll call Simon and arrange a doctor's appointment, alright?" He nods, "Can you help me turn the shower on, please?" "Of course," I smile, quickly turning it on. "I'll leave you some clothes on your bed, alright?" I tell him. "Just call out if you need anything." He nods and I turn around to walk out, but I'm instantly stopped by him. "Yes?" I say, turning around. "Please don't leave," he says. "I don't want to," I admit, "but you'll get better if I'm able to call Simon." "Okay," he mumbles, "you can leave." "I'll be back, I promise." Once I shut the door, I quickly place some clean clothes on his bed before I head downstairs to call Simon.

Someone answers after the first few rings, saying, "Hello?" "Hi," I reply, "this is Ally Tomlinson. I was wondering if I could talk to Simon Cowell?" "Oh, of course," the woman says. "Just let me go get him - he's playing with our son right now." "That's alright," I smile before the woman leaves. A few minutes later, Simon says, "Hello?" "Hi, Simon," I smile. "It's Ally, Louis' sister." "Oh, hi, Ally," he says. "How are you?" "I'm doing well, thanks," I reply. "I need to talk to you about Liam, though." I begin to explain to him what happened to Liam last night and he immediately tells me to take him to the doctors' office. He gives me the number and as soon as I hang up, Liam walks downstairs.