Home Sweet Home

Ally's POV

I cannot believe how fast these last 2 months went. It felt like they flew by - and I loved every minute of it. I never thought I would've loved traveling the U.S. this much, but I did. And Liam made it even better than I could ever dream. We went on dates, hung out together, snuck behind Louis's back (not too much, don't worry), made out...I've been falling more and more in love with him and I am so sad that our summer is over.

Today, we're heading back to London, all of us going our separate ways, except for Niall and Becca. They're both heading to Mullingar together so Becca can meet his family. I'm heading to Doncaster, Liam's going to Wolverhampton, Harry's heading to Holmes Chapel, Zayn and Perrie are going off together, and Louis and Eleanor are going off together. I just wish I could go with Liam to Wolverhampton, but, unfortunately, Mum wants me to come home. It has been a few months since I've been home so it makes sense...but that doesn't mean I like it. I'm upset that not even Louis is coming home with me - I'm going to be alone for the first time in forever, and I'm dreading it.

"Ally?" Liam's voice calls out, breaking my thoughts. I look up and see him standing in front of me, waiting at the gate. "We're boarding, love. Come on!"

"I'm coming," I breathe, a small smile on my face. Despite the fact that I'm devastated that we're leaving, Liam is still able to make me smile. I grab my things and run over to him, Liam instantly wrapping his arm around me after I reach him.

"Let's go," he smiles after he pecks my lips.

We walk onto the jetway, making our way to the plane. As we walk on, we find the rest of the boys, Eleanor, and Perrie already sitting in their seats, leaving the last 2 for Liam and me. We buckle up and before we know it, we're taking off. I feel my heart beat a little harder and my eyes tear up a little - I seriously am not ready to go home. I don't want to leave my new best friends.

***

Liam takes my hand as we walk off the plane and into the airport. I walk as slowly as I can, trying to savor every last minute I can with Liam before we have to go our separate ways.

"Why are you walking so slow, love?" Liam asks, chuckling a little bit. "Even the grandmas are walking past us."

"Shut up," I smile, leaning into him. "I just...I don't want to leave. I want to savor every moment we have before we go our separate ways."

"Well," he breathes, "I may have a surprise for you."

"What the hell are you talking about, Liam?" I ask.

He leans in and whispers, "I'm coming home with you."

I stop in my path and stare at him, my face stuck in a smile. "What are you staring at?" he asks smirking.

"You're joking," I breathe and he shakes his head.

I, unfortunately, squeal and wrap my arms around his neck, whispering thank you's after thank you's. When we pull apart, I look up at him and smile.

"So, I'm guessing you're excited," he smiles and I nod eagerly.

"That's probably the only thing that can wake me up after an 11 and a half hour flight," I reply. "Thank you...so much."

"Of course, love," he says. "I didn't want to spend any more time away before we start touring again."

I bite my lip and smile, even more than before, whispering, "I love you, Liam Payne."

He stares at me for a second and his smile begins to grow bigger, "I love you too, Ally Tomlinson."

He quickly kisses me and we continue to walk towards the exit, grabbing his hand as we go. I cannot believe we're going to spend the next few weeks together - it's more than I could ever want! I know as soon as I go to school, I won't be able to see him again until at least Christmas time, so I'm glad we'll be able to spend some time together before that happens.