So Lucky

Ally's POV

Hello America! We are finally here, and I can already tell it is going to be a blast. It's already been awesome, but I feel like this is going to be even better. We've already been to Canada, and we're in Washington DC, yet again. Some great memories, right?

"Thank you DC!" Niall yells as the guys run backstage, Liam coming straight to me. I step back, "No, not until you shower!" He rolls his eyes, and runs towards me, tackling me into a giant bear hug. "Liam!" I squeal, laughing at the same time. He picks me up and starts to spin me around.

"Liam, put me down!" I yell, slapping his back. He just keeps laughing, then he throws me over his shoulder and starts running down a hallway. He runs into an empty room that has a couch and he throws me down onto it, and he collapses right next to me, both of us dying of laughter.

"That was fun," he says. As much as I don't want to, I can't help but agree with him. He leans in, and I do to, as if I'm going to kiss him. Right as his lips are about to touch mine, I push away, saying, "Show first babe." "I'm not showering until you kiss me," he says. I groan, rolling my eyes.

I press my lips on him, and I try to pull away, but he pulls me even deeper into it. I can feel him smiling, and I let him have his fun. I move my hands to his head, pulling his hair, and he lays down on top of me, and I wrap my legs around him.

"Am I interrupting something?" Liam and I jump away from each other, to opposite sides of the couches, and I see Louis is standing in the doorway. Shit... He's been comfortable with us being together, but.... I don't know. Ever since Paris, he's been different. Not exactly the same. I really should talk to him, convince him to loosen up a little.

"Hey Li, why don't you go and shower," I say. "I can talk to Lou." Liam looks between Louis and me, but ends up nodding, leaving me with a small peck on the forehead. He leaves the room with an awkward silence between us.

"Louis, we really need to talk," I say. "I know," he mumbles, walking over towards me. He sits down next to me and takes in a deep breath. "What's up?" I ask, turning towards him. "You haven't been normal since Paris, Loubear, and I'm getting worried."

"Look, I love that you are happy with Liam," he says, "and I love that he makes you happy, and that you make him happy. It's just...I don't understand how you forgave Liam so quickly. Honestly, I'm still pretty pissed off at him." I see what's going on.

"Okay, Lou," I say, "I see how you feel that way. But Liam told me the truth, and I believe him because I trust him. Sure, that trust has some cracks in it after that, but I love him almost as much as I love you, maybe even more. I was in the wrong for judging so quickly, and running away, all of those things were my fault, not Liam's. Now, if possible, could you not be on our asses every second of the day?"

He looks at me, tears in his eyes. "I just love you so much," he says. "I don't like to see you get hurt." "I know that Lou," I say. "But I do promise to not be on your asses all of the time," he says. "Thanks Lou," I say smiling, pulling him into a hug. "I love you so much, Allybear," he whispers, causing me to smile. "I love you too, Loubear," I whisper back, which makes him smile.

I hear an echo of aws in the background, causing me to laugh. We pull away, and everyone is standing in the doorway. Well, everyone except Liam. "Ready to go guys?" Paul asks, walking up behind them. "Liam is still in the shower," I say. "He should be out soon."

He says we can all go into the van, and I volunteer to wait for Liam, which wasn't long. "Hey, how did it go with Louis?" he asks, pulling me into a hug. "It went great," I say. "I got him to not breathe down our necks, he was just trying to get over what happened in Paris."

"Well, I'm glad he's not going to be breathing down our necks," he says, grabbing my hand, and pulling me close. "I love you, Li," I say. "I love you too, Als," he says, smiling.

Man, how did I get so lucky with Liam?

Liam's POV

How did I get so lucky to have Ally? This is probably the happiest I've ever been, she just does something to me. I don't know what it is, but I love it.

As we walk to the tour bus, all the memories from last year start to flood in, causing me to smile. I remember when I saw her, she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw. I remember I was so scared that Louis was going to kill me. Then we went to the hospital, and Louis was so worried.

I hold Ally close as we walk to the bus, and when we get on, we instantly walk back towards the beds. "What time is it?" Ally asks. "It's about midnight," I say, looking at my phone. Ally changes into one of my old shirts, some spandex, and she throws her hair into a bun. I strip to my boxers, and we get into one of the beds.

"Let's hope Louis doesn't catch us," Ally says smiling. "Yeah, that would suck," I say smiling. "Ally...." "Yeah?" she asks. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" I ask. She's silent for a minute, but then she says, "I honestly don't know, but I'm beyond glad that we are so lucky."

I smile, and pull her into a kiss. Suddenly, she starts to laugh, and I get an idea. I start to tickle, ad she starts to laugh her head off. "Li-Liam, s-sto-stop!!" she says in between laughs. Suddenly, she's falling out of the bed, dragging me with her, both of us laughing.

"What's happening back there?" someone yells from the front of the bus. "Nothing!" Ally and I yell back, laughing even more. Harry walks back, and smiles at us. "Well, this looks like fun," he says smirking. Ally turns as red as a tomato, causing me to laugh even more.

After Harry leaves, we finally get back into the bed, Ally saying, "Okay, no more tickling. I'm tired." "Yeah, I bet you are," I say, "you never stay up this late." "No, I don't," she says smiling. "Just go to sleep, love," I whisper, kissing her forehead.

As she starts to fall asleep, I whisper, "I love everything about you, and that will never change." I see her smile, and she mumbles, "I love you too," before passing out. I pull her closer, and I close my eyes, falling asleep with her in my arms. 

Author's Note

yayayayayay me madre didn't pester me every 2 seconds! anyways hope you like this!!! and OMG 7k reads and OMG you and I music video today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooo excited! but my spring break is practically over :( unfortunately I go back on easter Monday.. what the hell?? I go to a catholic school! stupid snow days.... anyway, ily guys!

~Claire