Trust

Louis's POV

I still can't believe everything that's happened - as soon as I saw Harry calling me, I just knew something was wrong. He told me all about his and Liam's plans surprising Ally and Lily, so I knew he was in Doncaster, with Ally. Once I saw her, I could feel my heart break into a thousand pieces. She looked so small...almost helpless.

Luckily, not that long after we got to the hospital, she woke up. I managed to convince Mum to let me stay the night, as long as I promised to come home in the morning. Liam and I passed out in Ally's room and when I woke up, Liam was still fast asleep, his hand in Ally's. I decided that she's in good hands and that I should probably go home and take a shower.

By the time I get back to the hospital, I find the rest of the boys in the waiting room on Ally's floor.

"Hey, Louis," Harry smiles. "How are you doing?"

I shrug as I sit down, "I'm tired. But I'm glad that Ally's okay."

"Yeah, me too," Niall says. "I honestly think we're all relieved."

"Seriously," Zayn sighs. "Does anyone know where we can get good food around here?"

"Um, yeah, there's no good food," I chuckle. "Not until you get closer into town."

"Damn," he mumbles.

"Well, good thing I got some food on the way in," a voice says from the elevators.

We all turn around and see Becca smiling at us, McDonald's in hand.

"Becca!" Niall exclaims, practically jumping up from his seat and wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"Hi, Niall," she chuckles.

Once they pull apart, she smiles at us and says, "Hi, boys."

"Hi!" we chime back, all of us excited to see her.

"So, how is she doing?" she asks.

"She woke up last night," I tell her. "She's...you know, sore, but overall, she's feeling okay."

"That's good," she says. "Um, where's Liam?"

"Oh, he's back with her," Harry replies. "Should...should we all go and see if she's up?"

"Yeah, I think she'd like to see some familiar face," I say. "Let's go."

I lead the boys to Ally's room and then quietly knock on the door. When I hear a 'come in', I open it and find Ally and Liam sitting up together, talking and smiling.

"Hi, Louis," Ally says.

"Hi, Ally," I smile back. "Guess who's here?"

I step out of the doorway and the rest of the boys and Becca walk in.

"Becca?" Ally says excitedly.

"Hi, Ally," Becca smiles, walking over to Ally and pulling her into a hug. "How are you feeling?"

"Kind of crummy," she replies. "But...you know, better than last night."

"That's good," Becca says.

"The doctor said she can come home tonight," Liam smiles. "Everything went perfectly, and as long as she doesn't develop a fever in the next few hours, she's good to go!"

Thank God...she's okay.

Ally's POV

There's another knock at the door as all of us are talking and hanging out, and Dr. Bartley sticks her head in.