Sleepover

Ally's POV

I have been sitting around this stadium for way too long...these boys take the longest showers I've ever seen! I look around the room I've been sitting in for the last half an hour and decide that I should take a walk. Maybe that will make the time pass faster. Maybe it'll be like the thing where your food will come when you stand up and go to the bathroom.

As soon as I stand up, my phone buzzes and Matthew's face lights up my screen. Oh, wait...Matthew. He's my boyfriend, who is so incredibly sweet, but also very jealous. Ever since I told him that I was spending my summer with Louis, he has barely talked with me. Something about me being with my brother and 4 other boys really pissed him off.

I click on his message as I walk out of the room and I'm attempting to read it when I immediately run into someone...again. I squeal and close my eyes immediately, bracing myself to hit the floor. Suddenly, I feel someone grab my arm and pull me back up. I open my eyes again, I see soft brown eyes smiling at me.

"So, you've got 2 left feet, huh?" Liam smirks, making me chuckle.

"Shut up," I smile, biting my lip and staring right into his eyes.

"Um, am I interrupting something?" we hear someone ask from behind me and I try to jump out of Liam's grip, failing miserably.

As I begin to fall again, I close my eyes but feel someone catch me...again. I look up and see Liam, his smile reaching his eyes before his smile breaks his face open.

"Thanks, Liam," I chuckle, heat quickly rising to my cheeks.

"Ooo, Ally's blushing!" Harry says in a sing-song voice, which makes me blush even more as all of the boys walk into the hallway. God, why is this so embarrassing? Liam pulls me up again and I pull myself together before I glare at Louis.

"It was an accident, Lou," I tell him. "I wasn't looking where I was going, which tends to happen, as you know. I ran into Liam as I was looking at my phone and he caught me. That's it. I swear."

"She's telling the truth, Louis," Liam says. "Seriously, nothing happened between us."

Louis glares at us before saying, "You swear, nothing happened?"

"I swear!" Liam and I exclaim together.

"Fine," he mumbles, obviously not completely convinced. I roll my eyes, but determine that that's the best I'll get from him.

"So," I say, trying to break the awkward silence, "what's the plan for tonight?"

All of the boys sneakily look at each other, making me anxious. Something big's about to happen...

"SLEEPOVER!!!" they all yell together, making me cover my ears.

"Damn, you all are loud," I chuckle as all of them laugh.

"Hope you're ready for it," Niall says with his mouth full of food.

"Did your mum ever tell you to not speak with your mouth full?" I ask.

"No, she didn't," he smiles, making me laugh.

Liam's POV

Damn, I'm falling hard. Ally, she's...she's funny and gorgeous and she knows how to speak up for herself. She doesn't let Louis get the best of her. She...she blows me away. But I can tell Louis is pissed at the ways we've interacted so far. From the ways he's talked about her, I can tell he doesn't want any of us to touch her. He's obviously very protective of her and all of his sisters. All I can think about is how much I'm starting to like Ally - I know we've only known each other for a few hours, but she...there's something special about her that really stands out to me. I don't know what it is, but I genuinely want to get to know her more.

Shit...I have a girlfriend. How the hell did I forget about Danielle? We've been dating for almost 3 years! How could I be falling for someone while I'm dating someone else? I really just need to sleep this off and figure it out later.

Suddenly, I hear all of the boys yell, "SLEEPOVER!!!"

"Damn, you all are loud," Ally laughs as the boys burst into laughter.

I feel my face break into a smile - she is so beautiful. I can't help it while I'm looking at her laughing.

"What are you smiling at?" Ally asks as the rest of the boys walk away.

"Oh, um, nothing," I reply, trying to shake the smile off. "So, uh, there's a sleepover?"

"Apparently," she shrugs. "These boys are crazy. How do you put up with them?"

"I honestly don't know," I chuckle, making her smile again. "Come on, I think we're getting ready to leave."

"Yeah, let's go," she smiles, walking ahead of me.

God, Liam...get her out of your head. You. Have. A. Girlfriend.