Louis...

Liam's POV

Who is this girl? I can barely keep my eyes off of Ally after she gets on stage. There's something...simple, yet beautiful about her. Maybe it's the freckles that dance across her nose; maybe it's how her dimples start to show as her face lights up with a smile...I don't know what it is, but I feel like I'm falling in love just by looking at her.

The more I look at her, the more I notice. Her outfit, as simple as it may be, complements her perfectly. And her contagious smile completes the outfit. I...I can't keep my eyes off of her. And Louis can't keep his eyes off of me...he caught me. Shit. He's talked about all of his sisters before, and he's obviously very protective of all of them, especially Ally. Out of all of his sisters, they're the closest. I'd understand if he didn't want any of us to touch her. But...I can't help but feel something towards Ally. She stands out to me out of everyone in the crowd. I guess this means I'm probably going to piss Louis off...but I don't care.

"I believe that this is our last song of the evening," Harry says, pouting his lip to pretend to be sad.

"We have loved performing for you, DC," Niall smiles. "I think you've been our favorite city!"

I laugh to myself - we say that about every city.

"I think you all know what it's time for," Zayn smirks, looking between all of the boys.

The crowd bursts into cheers, making all of us smile.

"I think Ally should join us for this final song," Louis smiles, the crowd cheering even louder. "Okay, Ally, sing whenever you want. Sing harmonies, sing the melody, whatever you want."

She's handed a microphone and she quickly joins us at the front of the stage. The band starts to play What Makes You Beautiful and the crowd goes wild again. I look over to Ally and she looks back, a huge smile on her face. I raise my eyebrows, as if I'm asking her to join me for the first verse. She nods and we both bring our mics to our lips.

You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need makeup, to cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough

While we sing, we maintain eye contact, my heart racing a mile a minute. I don't think I've ever felt this way just by looking at someone. Our voices blend together better than I've ever experienced with anyone, including the boys. Unfortunately, once we've finished our verse, we break eye contact and she turns to face Harry, joining him in his bridge.

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know, oh-oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know, oh-oh,

You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh,

That's what makes you beautiful