Movie Night with a Slight Twist

Ally's POV

As soon as I look at Louis, I know that hell is about to be unleashed. "What the hell happened?" he demands. I don't say anything as Liam leads me towards the couch. I sit down as he goes and finds me an ice pack while Louis begins to interrogate me. "Ally, what happened?" he asks, sitting down next to me. "Nothing, Louis," I tell him. "Don't worry about it." "Ally," he says sternly, giving me that look that Mum always gives me. "It was some man on the street," I mumble, looking down at my lap. As Liam hands me an ice pack, Louis says, "We need to talk." Shit...this can't be good. He leads us to an empty room and practically slams the door shut.

"What the hell happened?" he says loudly. "It's a long story, Lou," I say. "Well, we've got time," he says, sitting down on the bed. I look at Liam and we silently agree that he'll tell the story. As the story unfolds, Louis visibly becomes more and more pissed off. As the story finishes, Louis says, "Ally, could you please leave? Liam and I need to talk. Alone. Now." "Of course," I mumble, slowly walking out of the room. This is not going to be good at all. Once I shut the door, Louis begins to yell. I lean up against the door and let the tears freely fall. I sit down on the floor, my legs bent up to my chest and the ice pack on the floor. Louis is blowing this all out of proportion, but there's no way I'll be able to tell him that. 

"Are you okay, love?" Niall asks. I look up and see him standing over me, hands on his knees. I shake my head, "Louis's pissed at Liam. He's pissed at me. It's...it was a rough night." He sits down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. "Louis will cool down - everything'll be alright." "No, he won't," I mumble. "He knows how to hold grudges." "Well, let's try and get your mind off of this," he says. "And keep that ice pack on your eye." "What do you suggest?" I ask. "Movie night," he says. "Change into some pajamas then come back out." I nod, "Thanks, Ni." I get up and walk into the room I share with Liam, changing into Liam's black Adidas sweatshirt and a pair of my athletic shorts." 

I then go to the bathroom to clean my face up. When I look at myself, I almost jump - my makeup is all over the place and a bruise is forming right under my eye. I groan but gladly take my makeup off before going back out to the living room. As I sit down on the couch, a door flies open and I see Louis, whose eyes are bloodshot. "Louis?" I say, but he runs into his and Harry's room, slamming the door behind him. "I should talk to him," I say, standing up, but Harry stops me. "I'll talk to him," he says. "Go and find Liam - I think he'll need you." I nod and I walk towards the room that Louis walked out of. 

"Liam?" I call out when I don't see him in the bedroom. When I don't get an answer, I walk into the bathroom and see Liam standing there, throwing toilet paper around. "Li?" I say, catching his attention. When he turns around, I see his tear stained cheeks and his hand all bloodied. "Oh, love," I breathe, "what did you do?" He just looks at me before practically falling into my arms. "Oh, sweetheart," I whisper, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm so sorry, Ally," he hiccups. "Oh, Liam, it's alright," I reassure him. "It was my fault. I got lost because I didn't stay with you." I let him cry on my shoulder for a few minutes before he pulls away. "Now, let's get your hand cleaned up," I smile, leading him over to the sink. 

I grab a towel and let the water run over it. "So, what did you hit?" I ask. "The counter, the wall," he mumbles. "And you saw me throw the toilet paper." "Looks like you need some anger management classes," I smile. "I guess so," he smiles back. I place the towel on his hand and he hisses instantly. "Sorry," I whisper. "Do you think there's a First Aid kid anywhere?" "Maybe under the sink," he suggests. I easily find one and I grab another towel in the process. I put the rubbing alcohol on the towel, warning Liam beforehand. "This is going to hurt like hell," I tell him. "I'm sorry in advance." I take the first towel off and then place the new one on. As I keep it there, he's obviously trying to hold back a scream. "I'm so sorry, babe," I whisper. "It's okay," he says through gritted teeth. 

I tap the towel on his hand until I feel like it's clean enough. I grab some Band-Aids, carefully placing them on the larger cuts. Once we're all cleaned up, I say, "Let's go have a movie night." "First, you should get some more ice on that bruise," he reminds me. "Okay, okay," I smile, leading him outside. 

Liam's POV

I am so pissed at myself...and Louis is pissed at me. He wouldn't stop yelling at me after Ally left. Of course, I had no way to defend myself - I had already told my side of the story so either he'd accept it or reject it. As soon as he leaves, I go ballistic - I punch the wall, the counter, throwing anything I can find. Unfortunately, all I can really find is toilet paper. Suddenly, a small, scared voice says, "Li?" I turn around and see her staring at me, her eyes wide. "Oh, love," she breathes, "what did you do?" I feel myself breaking down and I fall into her arms. She slowly wraps her arms around me, rubbing my back as I cry on her shoulder. 

"Oh, sweetheart," she whispers. "I'm so sorry, Ally," I say, hiccuping and my voice cracking. "Oh, Liam, it's alright," she says. "It was my fault. I got lost because I didn't stay with you." We stay silent for a few minutes, letting me cry into her shoulder even more. "Now, let's get your hand cleaned up," she says as we pull apart. She leads me towards the sink, grabbing a towel and soaking it. "So what did you hit?" she asks. "The counter, the wall," I mumble. "And you saw me throw the toilet paper." She beings to laugh quietly, "Looks like you need some anger management classes." "I guess so," I smile. 

She places the wet towel on my hand and I hiss out in pain - who knew just water would hurt on cuts? "Sorry," she whispers. "Do you think there's a First Aid kit anywhere?" "Maybe under the sink," I suggest, which she is where she looks. She also grabs another towel, putting rubbing alcohol on it. "This is going to hurt like hell, I'm sorry in advance," she warns me. Shit, here we go. As she puts it on my hand, I bite my lip to try and keep back a scream. "I'm so sorry, babe," she whispers. "It's okay," I say through gritted teeth. God, this hurts like hell. 

She cleans off my hand before putting Band-Aids on my bigger cuts. Once she's done, she says, "Let's go and have a movie night." "First you should get some more ice on that bruise," I remind her. "Okay, okay," she smiles as she leads me outside towards the living room. I grab her another ice pack from the kitchen and give it to her as I sit down next to her. "Nice choice," I smile. Forrest Gump is one of my all-time favorites. "Hi, Liam," Niall says as I wrap me and Ally up in a blanket. 

After Forrest Gump finishes, we change the movie to the Princess Diaries. Ally falls asleep about halfway through, cuddled up next to me. Everyone is asleep by the end of the next movie, but I don't fall asleep until almost 3 AM after our fourth movie. I finally turn off the TV after the Dark Night, closing my eyes as I'm curled up with Ally - it's almost as if nothing has changed. 

Author's Note

Lol bad title ik I just couldn't think of anything else. Hope you liked it! Ily guys, thanks for 6.3k!