More Than Friends?

Ally's POV

After 2 days of waiting, I'm finally able to hear about Niall and Becca's date! Ever since it happened, we've been constantly on the move and we've barely been able to get a few words in before someone else is whisked away or someone falls asleep. Luckily, we're on our way to Montreal right now, which means a really long bus ride. We'll be getting there sometime in the morning, but who knows how much sleep we'll be getting tonight.

Thinking of Niall and Becca's date, I can't help but smile. Niall told me all about it before and it honestly sounds like the perfect first date. The roller coasters with no one else around? Just you and your date? That sounds incredible. And I can already tell that Becca and Niall are going to make a cute couple just by looking at how they interact with one another. I can even tell by how they look at each other! When they're looking at one another, it's like there's no one else in the room. Just them. I just hope they really become a couple. They...they're perfect for each other.

As I'm sitting in the front part of the bus on a couch by myself, Becca and Niall come out and join me.

"Hi!" I smile excitedly as they sit down across from me. "Tell me all about it, please!"

"Whoa, slow down!" Niall chuckles. "And be quiet! Everyone's trying to sleep."

"Listen, I'm excited," I reply. "Just...tell me everything!"

"Okay, okay," Becca smiles. "Um, so, Mark drove us out to the amusement park, and Niall and I just...talked. We talked, and talked, and talked. It was like we couldn't stop."

"We had so many things we could talk about," Niall says, looking right at Becca, love all over his face. "We rode almost every ride at this park together. It...it was amazing. I loved every minute of it."

"Me too," Becca says, giving Niall the same exact look he was giving her. "And, then, as we were walking out, Niall stopped me as Mark kept walking. We stood there and talked for a few minutes. The next thing I knew, we were kissing."

I feel my heart melt as I watch them look at each other, huge smiles on their faces. I can't help but see how in love they are, and they've only known each other for...what? A week? I can tell how happy they are.

"You're absolutely adorable," I smile, which makes them break eye contact. "Seriously, I think you're the cutest couple I've ever seen."

"And the cutest couple I've ever seen is you and Liam," Niall says, heat immediately rising to my cheeks. "Seriously, the way you look at each other? I can tell something happened between you. I can tell by the way Liam looks at you. He looks like a lost puppy!"

"No, l-listen, nothing happened," I tell him.

"Hold on, I'm lost," Becca says. "Can someone please explain to me what happened?"

"Um, I mentioned that I caught my boyfriend cheating," I reply and she nods. "Well, that day...Liam kissed me. And I ran away because...I had just broken up with my boyfriend. Plus, I had only known him for a few days. I...I couldn't just kiss him or anything. Plus, Louis would literally kill us. But, um, yeah...that's when I found you."

"Okay," she mumbles. "Okay, I think I'm caught up."

"Liam and I...we haven't talked since then," I tell her. "It's been awkward and...I don't want to mess with it."

"But I want to mess with it," Niall smirks. "Come on, he's told me everything. And I can tell he really likes you. Sure, both of you just broke up with your significant others. I know it's been rough. But...come on, you can't deny it. I know you feel it. I can tell by the way you look at him."