I'll Miss This

Liam's POV

These last 2 weeks have been absolutely amazing - I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way or with any other person than Ally. I'm going to miss her so much once she leaves tomorrow night. I don't even know what I'm going to do without her for the whole month before tour. I won't be able to see her until Christmas, and that's if I can even get to her. 4 whole months - what am I going to do without her for 4 months? Thank God for FaceTime. I don't know what we would do...write letters, I guess.

Over the last few days, I've been almost constantly thinking about this. What we're going to do, how we're going to keep the relationship going, how we're going to communicate...everything. I'm sure Ally has been thinking about it too. I just wish she wasn't still in school so she could come on tour with me and the boys, but I understand that this is what she has to do.

"Liam?" I hear Ally say, breaking my thoughts.

I look over and see Ally standing at the back of the couch and I instantly smile, "Yes, love?"

"Are you hungry?" she asks, biting her lip.

"Let me guess," I smile, "you're hungry?"

"Um, maybe," she giggles. "Come on, just answer my question!"

"Yes, I am hungry," I reply.

"Yay!" she says excitedly, making me smile even more. "I'll go and order us a pizza."

"You're the best, Al," I smile.

"I try," she shrugs, a huge smirk on her face.

I turn back towards the TV and continue to watch Friends while I wait for Ally to join me after she calls. I hear Ally order and once she hangs up, I look back over to her.

Suddenly, her face screws up and she immediately turns around, running towards my room.

"Wait, Ally!" I yell, quickly jumping up and following her.

I find her hiding behind my bed, her head in her arms. "Ally?" I say softly, walking slowly over to her. "Ally, love, what's going on?"

I sit down and begin to rub my hand up and down her back.

"Come on, love, talk to me," I say after a few minutes. When she doesn't answer me after a minute, I say, "I guess this means that pizza is going to be all mine."

"Oh, shut up, Liam," she chuckles, making me smile. "You know I'm going to eat at least half of that pizza."

"Well, there's the Ally I know and love," I smile as she brings her head up, wiping tears from her cheeks. "Now, tell me what's wrong."

"I'm going home tomorrow," she says quietly, biting her lip. "And I don't want to. I...I want to stay with you, Li."

"Hey, come here," I whisper, pulling her into a tight hug. "I don't want you to go either, love."

She begins to cry even harder into my chest, making me want to hold her even tighter.

"Shh, it's okay, love," I whisper. "It's going to be okay."

God, I'm going to miss her. So much.

"Li," Ally says quietly, making me loosen my grip a little. "Li, are you crying too?"

I place my hand on my cheek and feel that it's wet - of course. She runs her thumbs over my cheeks, wiping my tears away.

"I love you, Liam," she whispers, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too, love," I smile, pressing my lips onto hers.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and we pull away, Ally's face breaking into a smile.

"Oh, thank God, the pizza is here," she says excitedly.

"I'll get the pizza, you grab the movies?" I ask and she nods.

As we get up and leave, I ask, "You okay?"

"I will be," she sighs, "we have tonight. That's all that matters."

I make my way to the door and pay the pizza delivery guy, making sure to leave him a decent tip before carrying the pizza back to my room. I find Ally already waiting for me, movies on the bed, and her wearing my blue onesie.

"Looks a little big on you," I smile as I sit down next to her.

"It just looked so comfortable," she smiles back. "It was calling to me, Liam. 'Wear me, wear me!'"

I chuckle at her, "You can keep it."

"Wait, Li, are you serious?" she asks, eyes wide. "No, I...I couldn't. It's yours!"

"I barely wear it these days," I tell her. "It's yours, love."

"Thanks, Li," she smiles, kissing my cheek.

"So, what are we watching first?" I ask as I grab a plate.

"I was thinking Ghostbusters," she replies, taking the plate from me and immediately grabbing a slice.

"Sounds good to me," I smile.

She pops the movie into the DVD player and turns the TV on, immediately beginning to eat her slice as soon as she sits down next to me again. As we watch, we eat a few slices and by the end, she has wrapped her arms around me with her head on my chest.

"Should we watch another one?" I ask.

"Of course," she replies, a huge smile on her face. "Do you have any ice cream?"

"Um, I'm sure I do," I say, "why?"

"Dessert!" she exclaims excitedly. "Pick a movie, I'll get the ice cream."

She jumps out of the bed and basically runs out of the room towards the kitchen. How she hasn't killed herself yet baffles me, but I go through the stack of DVDs she brought to my room and pick out Ferris Bueller's Day Off, putting it in the DVD player then wait for Ally.

When she comes back, she has a tub of ice cream with 2 spoons in hand.

"I hope you like chocolate," she smiles.

"You know it's my favorite," I smile back, taking a spoon. "I chose Ferris Bueller's Day Off if that's okay with you."

"Of course, it is," she says.

I grab the remote and click play, sitting back and eating some ice cream. As we eat, I notice that Ally begins to hog it.

"Hand it over," I say quietly, trying to grab the ice cream from her.

"No way!" she whisper yells back, pulling the ice cream closer to her.

"Ally!" I chuckle, reaching for it again.

Suddenly, she jumps up and runs out of my room.

"Oh, you're so dead!" I exclaim, pausing the movie then quickly following her. We run all around my flat, Ally laughing as I'm trying to catch her, her yelling, "Catch me if you can!"

Suddenly, she jumps onto the couch, throwing the ice cream to the floor and I jump on top of her, both of us laughing our asses off.

"God, I love you," I smile, looking right at her.

"I love you too," she smiles back, pecking my lips.

"Now, catch me if you can," I whisper, ready to jump and run off again. This time, however, Ally is too fast for me and holds onto me before I can get away.

"Got you," she smirks, making me chuckle.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" I sigh.

"I don't know," she whispers back, "how did I get so lucky to have you, Li?"

I smash my lips onto hers and can't help but think how much I'm going to miss this.

When we pull apart, I whisper, "I love you."

"I'm going to miss this," she whispers.

"Me too, love," I reply, "me too."