Part 1- Surprise Visit

Ariel

Me and rain ride down the street, it being 5:57pm we've been driving for hours. It's been 13 years since I've seen my sister, twin and moms.

And one things for sure is that separation can do things to twins, but that's the thing about twins. It's about being separated and nothing changes.

" How much longer?!?!? ". I whine looking at rain. " About... 5 minutes ". She said and I grin " Hell yeah! ". I cheered and she just laughed.

It's been 11 years since I've been married to rain and she still kept up with me. God, I love her so much.

After desperately waiting, the house comes in the distance and I jump up and down in my seat. I saw Andy and Mason on the grass laying down.

Rain parks in the driveway next to mason's car and I immediately get out the car. I ran around the car and Mason got up quickly and ran to me.

" MASON! "

" ARIEL!! ".

We yell and I jump into his arms and he spins me around. We laugh and I hug him tight. He stopped and my feet touch the floor but I don't let go of Mason.

" I've missed you so much ". I said already feeling the tears coming out. I know it's been a long time but it's like Mason died and he just came back.

" I've missed you to... Moron ". He said and I laugh crying out happy tears. I finally get a look of his face and he had a BEARD!!

" YOU HAVE A BEARD!! ". I yelled and he laughed " I know, sexy right? ". He said and I scoff " Like hell your sexy, your the spawn of one of the ugliest creatures in the world ". I said and he feigned being hurt.

" Excuse me! But I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest human on earth ". He said smugly and I cross my arms " Like you are human ". I said and we both laughed.

" Ahem ". Andy faked coughed and I looked at him and he changed... A lot. " Andy! ". I said and ran to him to give him a hug. Me and Mason grew so we're 6 feet tall now, but Andy is 6'1.

" Damn... Did you like the old Andy died and you reappeared to look so hot? ". I said and he chuckled. " Oh, Whale ". He said with a shrug and we laugh.

I turned around and saw rain and Mason hugging. I smiled " You've been taking care of him right? ". I asked and he nodded.

" Of course. You still owe me 100 bucks ". He said and I flip him off which he laughed at. " Mason! Come on! ". I said and he nodded.

We ran to the porch and jump over the three steps. We stood at the door and I took out my house keys. Old, house keys.

" Here we go ". I said and we look at each other before looking at the door. I put in the key and turn it, I push open the door.

" Hey guys! We're back- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! ". I screamed and Mason did to. Mikasa was on the counter, her back to us with Annie's face between her legs.

She screamed and fell off the counter on top of Annie. Me and Mason screamed yelling out " RUBY!!! ". We then ran upstairs and to her room.

We barged in her room but screamed again seeing Ruby on top of Weiss, nude. " WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!! ". I yelled and they screamed and we ran out the room and me and Mason ran to my room shutting the door behind us.

We both lean on the door breathing heavy, those images burning into our heads. I've been traumatized.

" That... Was the scariest thing... I have ever seen ". Mason said and I nod " I think I died inside ". I said out of breath.

20 minutes later...

" Mason! Ariel come down here! ". Rain called out and I look at Mason and we shake our heads. " No! ". I yelled back leaning on the door.

" We're dressed up now! ". Ruby called out and she sounded so different. I look at Mason again and we both sigh.

We slowly open the door and slowly go down the hall. I lean over the wall, Mason to. We see Ruby, Weiss, Mikasa and Annie dressed up now standing together.

" God, even now you still act like your 6 ". Annie said and I grumble. Me and Mason walked down stairs and gave them each hugs.

I sniff the air and I almost gagged. " God! I wish I didn't smell that! ". I said blocking my nose with arm. Mason sniffed to and he reacted the same.

Annie and Ruby blush and I shake my head. " Weiss, explain ". I said and she crossed her arms glaring at Ruby " I didn't know that was happening and I certainly didn't know that me and Ruby would do it ". She said and Ruby looked down to the floor.

" What ever happened to the sex rule! ". Mason said and I uncover my nose. " Hey! You can't expect me to stop doing this ". Annie said then gestured to Mikasa which Minnie blushed deeply.

" This was not what I was expecting ". Andy spoke up and I chuckle " You should've expected this to happen dude ". I said and we all nod.

We all gathered in the living room and talked about what happened over the years. So many stories, adventures and me and Mason missed rubies graduation because planes were canceled everywhere.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and Ruby was talking about how she got stuck up in a tree with a 3DMG. I stand up and walk out the living room and outside.

I answered it,

" Hello? ".

" I hear your back ". Levi said which surprised me dearly. " Levi! I missed you to! You should totally come over!! ". I said excitedly. " Look up ". He said and I did and I see Levi standing in the sidewalk.

I grin and hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and run to him. I attack him in a hug and laugh " Did you get shorter? I'm pretty sure you did ". I joked but he elbowed me in the stomach.

The air got knocked out of me and I wheeze " You haven't changed... ". I said wheezing. " Let's just go ". He said walking across the lawn.

I follow but held my stomach following him inside. " UNCLE LEVI!!! ". Mason and Ruby yelled running to me and giving him a hug.

I take deep breaths and I walk over to rain and sit beside her. " Are you okay? ". She said concerned and I nod " Ya know Levi... He elbowed me in the stomach ". I said and she looked at me with a serious look.

" What? ". I said and she chuckled. I heard a thud and I saw Mason and Ruby on the floor holding their stomachs.

" Geez, you idiots don't get the idea of personal space ". He said and I laugh as Weiss runs to Ruby and Andy went to Mason.

Home sweet home.