Part 32- Torture

Ariel

RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!

I scream waking up to the loud ring. The others bolt up screaming from the noise and I frantically look around.

" Wake up Savages! ". The ' Kings ' voice erupted into the room and I whimper. The chains from our wrists and ankles making noise as we slowly scoot away.

Not again...

I don't know how long it has been, but I can't take anymore of this torture. He has all our information and answers except for one.

He's torturing us to tell us about how to transform.

He walked to us wearing a light blue and white suit and I whimper more. " Now... Who wants to volunteer first? ". He said with a dark voice and we all whine.

When no one answered he frowned. " Since no one wants to answer I'll start with my less favorite prisoner.... Ariel ". He said with a low voice and my eyes widen.

" No ". I tried to say but it wasn't audible. My throat was dry and scratchy from lack of water. He walked toward me and I shake my head.

I look towards Mason and he was laying on the ground with half-lidded eyes. His body skinny and scrawny. I whine when he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pull me up.

" Get the chair ". He said outloud and I shake my head. " No! ". I tried to say again but all that came out was high pitched breaths.

A loud noise came from the middle of the room and I felt the chains on my arms and legs break off. He grabbed me by my bruised and bloody wrists and pulled me towards the chair.

Annie tried to speak out to me but she couldn't say anything. I pleaded to her and the others but I was too weak. The dragging stopped and I was picked up by the hair again.

I yelp in pain as I was thrown against the metal chair. The cold metal touched my wounded back and I wince. The king strapped my arms and legs and I whimper.

" If you cooperate, then this will be easy. Don't cooperate... And I will make it come out of you ". He said threatenly and I look up at him.

His light blue eyes were cold and hard. Sending a message of ' how I'm gonna kill you in many ways '. He strapped the belts tightly and I wince.

" Now tell me.... How do you transform? ". He said and I grit my teeth. " N-never! ". I said using bits of my strength. It came out hoarse and dry and he frowned.

" No? We'll see about that ". He said and walks to my right side. My eyes widen at the sigh of the metal table with the torture instruments.

He grabs a scalpel and I shake my head. Such a small knife can do the most damage. He walked to me fingering the small metal scalpel.

" I'm going to ask again.... How do you transform! ". He yelled and I whine. I don't say anything and he shakes his head. " I guess you want to be tortured ". He said and I close my eyes.

The next thing I knew was the small scalpel slowly cutting across my stomach. I held back my screams feeling an immense pain at how deep he's cutting.

When he swiped across and pulled away. I finally let out a scream. Steam was coming out from the wound and I open my eyes.

The hot steam didn't bother me but it was hot enough to make the king step back. I don't know what's worse, the healing or the pain.

" Tell me how! ". He yelled once the steam got lowered. I shake my head gritting my teeth and he yelled frustrated. He went forward and swiped at my face.

" AHHHHH!!!! ". I scream when he swiped vertically across my right eye. I close my right eye screaming, steam coming out my eye.

Cuts were now being created as he used a fish hook to cut me. I scream more as he used the fish hook to stab it in my left thigh.

" Lemon and Alcohol! ". He yelled and I scream more. Blood was seeping through my eye and my left thigh. " No! Please! ". I pleaded dryly.

I heard swishing and the sound of the handle being hit against the bucket. " More buckets! ". He yelled before pouring the cold lemon and alcohol on my body.

I scream of agony at the stinging pain. Imagine getting a paper cut and you put lemon on it but ten times worse. Like jumping on a Lego, which is death right there.

I sob closing my eyes. " Now! WHAT IS THE ANSWER!!! ". He screamed in my face and I sob. " Never! ". I spat but it hurt my throat.

" Fine... More fun for me then ". He said and I whimper. " Scissors ". He said plainly and I shake my head. I then felt a sharp pain in my right arm and I scream.

I don't want to go into more detail, but I will tell you how much I hate this. My back barely had any skin because of the whip and burn marks he put on me.

The cuts and stabs were scattered across my body. Even from the back of my ankle which felt like my legs were paralyzed. And it didn't help that he used lemon, salt, alcohol and ice.

I lay against the floor writhing in pain. My body was twitching and I couldn't move or open my eyes. " Now for the other twin ". He spoke and I internally scream.

For the past -- whatever time it was -- I had to hear Mason, Annie, Ymir, Eren, Reiner and Bertholdt scream in pain and agony. To hear the slashes, whips and splashes.

None of us told him the answer he wanted. Our pride was too strong to be defeated by such a weak but powerful man. Our pride was the only thing that kept us from being killed.

" Ariel! "

That voice...

" Annie! "

Those familiar voices.

Could it be...

A/N: Anyone have any suggestions or idea's? I had to redo this chapter three times because I changed my mind throughout those three times. So.... Does anyone have any requests? Just wondering

Stay... Fabulous

- Drwalf