Part 18- Interrupting

Annie

" You should get a tattoo "

" What! No! "

" Why not? "

" Cause it's scary... "

" It doesn't even hurt it only stings "

" That doesn't even make it better! ".

I chuckle tracing imaginary circles on her bare back. She snuggles against me, the blanket over us and the morning sunlight shines through the windows.

" Your such a baby ". I said and she grumble then slapped my back making me yelp. " Shit! ". I said wincing face planting in the pillow.

The scratches still burned and some bled. She has fricken claws man.

" Haha! That's what you get! ". She said mockingly and I lift my head off the pillow and look at her. She had a smug smirk and I sigh.

" You basically have claws! ". I said and she laughed. " I'm sowwy.... ". She said in a little kid voice and I smile embracing her in a hug.

" You're so cute ". I said softly and she hums nuzzling into my neck. She rubs her foot against my bare shin and I smile softly.

" This is nice ". She said and I put my cheek on her temple. " Yeah... ". I said dreamily and we fall into a comfortable silence.

" MIKASA!!! ANNIE GONE AND- ". The door busted open and Mikasa screams but I didn't since I saw it coming. I look up and saw Mason and Ariel at the doorway with Ruby and Weiss.

" NOT AGAIN!! ". Mason and Ariel yell running out the room while Ruby just walks away with a terrified look.

" I'm sorry for interrupting your time. We'll be in the living room ". Weiss said rolling her eyes and walking out the room closing the door.

I look at Mikasa and she was hiding under the blankets. I laugh and lift up the blankets. She looks at me and blushes. " You get so scared easily ". I said and she grumbled.

I chuckle and go under and peck her lips. I get off the bed and stretch. " You can join me in the shower if you want ". I said and got up and went to the bathroom.

I walked in and turned on the shower, touching the water checking if it's the right temperature.

I heard footsteps and I turn around and Mikasa walks to me lazily and wraps her arms around me. I smile and hug back, We stand there for a few seconds and she mumbles " I love you ".

" I love you to ". I said and we parted and got in the shower together. And we didn't do what you thought we did in there, perverts.

I walk out the room wearing a grey sports bra, and shorts to my thighs. I had on clean Calvin clein black boxers for girls and it felt good since I finally got cleaned.

I walk into the living room and all of them were watching TV. I sit on a bean bag chair catching their attention. " This is like the fifth time you've done this ". I said crossing my arms and the twins looked nervous.

" We were in a hurry ok! We didn't even know you were in there and in bed!.... Forever haunted ". Mason said and he mumbles the last part.

I roll my eyes and look at Ruby was staring at the Tv. I chuckle " I think Ruby is paralyzed ". I said and Weiss nudged Ruby making her flinch.

" Oh... Yeah, I'm never gonna get that image out of my head ". She said and I laugh while Weiss just leaned on Ruby not even bothering.

I felt a weight next to me and I look and saw Mikasa in one of my Flannels and spandex shorts. The flannel was unbuttoned and she was only wearing a bra, sexy...

" You found Annie. Now what do you want since you interrupted us ". She said seriously and I smirk looking at the four. " Yang and Blake are bringing us all Food, and we just wanted to tell you and look for Annie at the moment ". Weiss explained.

" Thank god we have one mature child in this room... ". Mikasa muttered and leaned on me. I look at the twins and Ruby and they looked guilty.

" I am not a child... ". I heard Weiss mutter and I wonder what made her all calm. That is unusual... Even for me.

" WHAT UP LOSERS!!! ". The door busted open and in came Yang and Blake holding In-n-out bags and drinks. " Oh god... ". Weiss said and I snicker.

" Do you have to be so loud? ". Blake said as they set down the food. We all stood up and went to the dining table.

" Because I am, Blakey ". She said and Blake grumbled. They passed us our burgers and we put all our fries in the box making a huge pile of fries.

" What's with all the scratches on your back? ". Yang asked and she was sitting on my right and Mikasa on my left.

Mikasa chocked on her food and the twins and Ruby froze. I gulp down my food and kept a calm composure " What do you think? ". I dead panned.

She then looked at me then Mikasa and her eyes widen and she smirked " Oh~ ". She said with an amused look and I pat Mikasa pat and she calms down breathing heavy.

" That's what Blakey does when we- ". Yang started but Blake threw a fry in her mouth almost making her choke.

" Say a word and we won't play anymore ". Blake threatened and yang smiled nervously and just took a bite out of her burger.

20 Minutes Later....

" WHAT THE HELL!!! ". Yang yelled and I chuckle. The twins and Ruby were ganging up on yang at GTA. It was hilarious actually.

Weiss fall asleep on ruby's lap but Ruby kept on playing. Mikasa and me watched the three play, bored. And Blake was on the second floor of the small loft in the mini library.

" Goddamnit! ". Yang yelled and I reached out to the small coffee table and picked up one of the controllers. They had A collection of controllers from the first every console. Even from 2015.

" Where are you guys ". I said joining in using my profile, Ackerman-Leonhart. I was a dude wearing a horse mask and nothing but Pokemon shorts.

" L.A ". Ariel said plainly and I nod using the map to get the route. I ran over to unfortunately a doom buggie and high-Jack it.

" How are you guys so good at this?!?!? ". Yang yelled and I followed the route riding fast through the streets running over people.

" Let's just complete the mission. The cops are already here ". Ruby said plainly and I ride through the streets and eventually found them.

" Get in ". I said and the three got in and I leave yang who was running toward us. " Hey! ". Yang retorted and I smirk riding off.

" Are my glasses in the library? ". Mikasa whispered and I nod. " Okay. I'll be in the library with Blake ". She whispered kissing my cheek then stood up and left.

We all continued playing and yang just died over and over again.

" FUCKING HELL!!! ".