Part 27- Game Plan

Ariel

" Here's how the building is created. There are guards at the front entrance and first floor. A advanced security watch but has a blind spot when you shine a light at the red monitor. As you go up the more guards and cameras there are ".

Weiss explained and we all nod. We're all in Annie's office with the commanders of The scout regimen and stationary guard.

It's Levi, Me and Mason, Mikasa, Annie, Team RWBY, Petra, Hanji and The original group. Erwin, Gunther, Oluo and Mike. Then dot pixis.

" Do you have any other idea's of where the two might be? ". Erwin said and Weiss nodded. " They might be held at his mansion or his underground bunker ". She said and I furrow my brows.

" You have an underground bunker? ". Bertolt asked and she nodded. " Yeah. I remember going there once but I was only 10 ". She said then tapped a finger on her chin.

" Not to worry. Me and my troops- ". Dot started but I interrupted him. " No. Me and Mason will check out that place. You can send your troops to the mansion and the scouts can check the building ". I said seriously and they seemed taken back.

" Are you seriously gonna go there by yourselves! ". Annie yelled and I shake my head. " No. You and Minnie will come and the group. Krista, Ymir, Reiner, Bertolt, Connie, Sasha, Eren, and Armin. We're not that stupid to go in alone ". I said with gritted teeth.

Everyone was quiet before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look and saw Mason looking at me with a serious face but his eyes told me to calm down.

I sigh and look at Annie again. " I'm sorry ". I said and she just looked at me. " Annie's sorry too. Aren't you? ". Mikasa said crossing her arms and she nodded.

" Yeah, yeah... ". She grumbled and I look back at the map. " We're going at sunset. And since that's hours away we have time to collect potions, weapons and gear up ". I said and they all nod.

" Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang. Come with us ". Mason said and me and him left the map table. The four follow us out the office and I heard overlapping conversation and metal clanging.

We go down the stairs and go past the offices. We didn't say anything and stopped at the end of the warehouse.

" What are we doing here? ". Blake asked and me and Mason turn to them. " This is your guy's room. Which me, Mason, Minnie and Mickey created ". I said and they look at me like I was crazy.

" But... It's a wall ". Ruby said and me and Mason step away. " Hand recognition ". Me and him spoke and four symbols appeared on the wall, with each their letter name on top.

" Say your name one by one and touch your symbol ". I said and they look at each other then us. " It's awesome ". Mason said and we both smile chuckling.

" Ruby Rose! ". Ruby said first walking up and touching a hand at her rose symbol. " Weiss Schnee ". Weiss said walking up and putting a hand at her snowflake.

" Blake Belladonna ". Blake said walking up and touching her black fire symbol. " Yang Xiao Long! ". Yang said with a grin and pressed a fist to her fire heart symbol.

They all lit up and then disappeared. " Huh? ". They all said then the wall opened into a slide door. All you saw was darkness and I smirk.

" Come on guys! ". I said excitedly and me and Mason ran in. Torches of light lit up and we jumped over the obstacles and traps.

" YEAH! ". I heard yang and Ruby yell then I heard running behind me. I laugh crazily and me and get close to the end. We stop Infront of the deep shaft and turn around.

They were close and we wave. " See ya! ". We said then jumped backwards. " WOOO!! ". We whoop and their four symbols lit up like glow sticks on the wall.

We land in a Styrofoam pit of four colors. Red, White, Black and Yellow. We laugh and then I heard two screams and two cheers.

Ruby popped out face first then yang, then a screaming Blake and Weiss. " Help! ". Ruby yelled her legs squirming around. I laugh and go to her pulling her leg with one arm.

" That was awesome!! ". She cheered as I held her upside down. " What the hell was that! ". Weiss yelled and me and Mason smirk.

" We also put in our own features, Ice queen ". I said and put Ruby down on the styrofoam. " I loved it! ". Yang yelled pumping her fists in the air.

Me and Mason get out the styrofoam pit and stand at the sides. We help them out one by one and smirk.

" Welcome Team RWBY. To your personal room ". Me and Mason said in unison and dropped down to the place mats. " Come down so you can activate it! ". Mason called out and they drop down one by one.

" Since Ruby is leader she activates it. Just step off the mat ". I said and she nodded. Infront of us was just darkness and light was behind us.

She hesitated at first before taking a step on the concrete. " Ruby Rose ". A computer voice said and a light shone on the left of the room.

" Woah! ". She yelled and ran to her box of the huge bunker. " Weiss ". I said and she stepped off the mat. " Weiss Schnee ". The computer voice said and the right side of the room lit up.

" No way! ". She said then ran to her side. " Blake ". Mason said and she stopped off. " Blake Belladonna ". The computer voice said and the back right corner of the room shone and she perked up.

" Tuna! ". She yelled and bolted to it. " My turn! ". Yang said excited and jumped off the mat. " Yang Xiao Long ". The computer voice said and now the whole bunker lit up with lights.

" Bumblebee! ". She yelled and went to her side of the room. I high five Mason and we step off the mats.

" Mason and Ariel Ackerman-Leonhardt ". The computer voice said and I smirk. " that would never get old ". I said and we laughed.

Ruby's side was like her own little space. A gun rack, TV with Xbox and box full of games and controllers, red bean bag chairs and couches, fridge with sink and stove and a pantry full of sweets and her favorite food.

Weiss's side had a flatscreen with white chairs and couches. Sword rack, bathroom and mini kitchen with computer. Her snowflake on mostly everything Also ruby's rose on her side.

Blake had black couches and chairs. Flat screen with computers. Weapons rack with combat clothes in an automatic closet. And a mini library.

Yang's side had a weight room, her motorcycle, full-body mirror, and punching bags. Fridge, bathroom, mini kitchen, and a whole cabinet of bandages and medical stuff. Couches and chairs and I added in a computer with her gallery of pictures cause I hacked her phone and wanted to play with her with photos of Blake.

And there were lines aligned in the middle of where me and Mason are standing and in the middle of the room vertical.

Me and Mason walk along the line and made it to the back of the bunker. " Guys! ". I yelled and they all stopped to look at me.

" Don't you want your weapons? ". Mason said and they beamed immediately running to us. " Activate it, Ruby. Just say Team RWBY ". I said then whispered the last part.

She finished her cookie and gulped it down. " Team RWBY!! ". She said enthusiastically and the door slides open and it shows their weapons in glass cases.

Their symbols on the door and they stare in awe. Me and Mason step back as they take their weapons in their own hands.

I look at Mason and he looked at me. " We're got this ". He whispered and I smiled and look back at team RWBY.

We got this