Part 7- Dance Studio

Annie

I watch as Mason and Ariel admire the huge dance studio me and Mikasa bought a few years ago. It also had a music studio with a recording booth and lots of instruments.

It's underground which makes it more cool. I teach dance, any kind of fighting and parkour. Mikasa is the music teacher and she helps me teach dance and parkour.

" HOLY CRAP!!! THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!! ". Ariel and Mason yelled in unison and I laugh. Team RWBY decided to come here with us to see the twins reactions.

Ariel gasped and she ran to the pole Mikasa uses for ballet. " Mason! ". She called out and he ran to Ariel.

" I swear these idiots are gonna ruin it ". Weiss said crossing her arms and Ruby and yang chuckled. Blake also watched, standing beside Weiss.

" What the... ". I hear Mikasa say and I look to see the twins holding their right legs on the pole with their eyes closed. And they were even on their tip toes!

" What the hell! ". Weiss said walking to the twins. She and Blake take ballet and dance here. That made the twins open their eyes and look at us.

" What? ". Ariel said and they take their leg off the pole and their left foot falls down. " Where did you learn that! ". Weiss said frustrated and they look at her weirdly.

I furrow my brows and walk over to the twins. Where did they learn that? I stopped by Weiss and she looked angry.

" We took Ballet classes when we were 7. Our dance teacher was impressed by our quick learning that she suggested us to ballet ". Mason explained and I Ariel nods.

" Why didn't you tell us that? ". I said and they smile sheepishly. " Our dance teacher thought you would get mad so she made us promise not to tell you... Sorry ". Ariel said and they looked regretful.

" It's alright. You never break your promises anyway ". Mikasa said walking up to us and I smile. The twins smile and Weiss let out a loud sigh.

" That explains a lot ". She said and I chuckle. " Lighten up ice queen ". I said and she whipped her head at me and glare at me.

I flinch and went to hide behind Mikasa. " Ruby! ". I called out and Mikasa laughed. Ruby ran to us and looked at me " Yeah? ". She said and I point to Weiss.

She looked at Weiss then she laughed which caught Weiss off guard. " That's just hilarious! ". She said and I saw Weiss blush.

I heard music go off and I knew yang started playing pandora. The song Love by Kid Cudi played and yang came out of the control room.

" I love this song ". Ruby said clapping her hands and I laugh. Mikasa suddenly grabbed my hand and she dragged me towards the middle of the dance floor.

" What are you doing ". I said and she stepped back and smirked. " 5 songs. 5 dances. Best dancing wins ". She said and I smirked to.

A few songs later...

" I can't believe you fucking chose dubstep songs ". I said laying on the floor tired. She won 3 times and I won 2.

" YAY!!! Minnie wins! ". Ruby cheered and yang clapped. The four were sitting on the floor and Ariel and Mason were checking out the music studio.

" Damn you Ruby ". I said and she laughed. Mikasa walked over and hovered over me. " I always win ". She said and I groan.

" Just help me up ". I said and she laughed and grabbed my hands lifting me up. I stood up and sigh, the music was still going on.

" You are cruel woman ". I said and she pecked my lips. " I'm just a better dancer than you ". She said quietly and I blush walking away.

I sat next to Blake and puts my hands in my face. She laughed " Someone's flustered ". She said and I groan.

" Don't even. You will understand when your married or at least in love ". I said lowering my hands and looking at her. She sighed and looked where Ruby and yang were dancing with Mikasa.

Ruby wore red basketball shorts, and a loose grey tee. And yang in booty blue jean shorts and a grey tee with the little mermaid on the front.

I looked at Blake and she was staring at yang. I smirk and lean over and saw Weiss staring at Ruby. I held in my laugh covering my mouth.

Ariel and Mason came out the music studio and they were talking. The two walked over us and stood next to me watching the three dance.

I stood up and nudge Ariel. She looked at me and I pointed to Weiss and Blake. She looked at them and held in her laugh also nudging Mason.

Mason almost laughed out loud and the three of us hold in our laughter. I swear if they don't date each other im gonna flip.

" Watch this ". Ariel said to me and she grabbed Mason by the hand and walked over to the three.

" Hey Minnie! Let's do the Balance challenge ". Ariel said and the three stopped dancing. I smirk and Ruby and yang looked confused.

" Yeah! We should ". Mikasa said smiling and Mason and Ariel smiled to. " What's that? ". Yang asked and I walk to them.

" It's in the name. We would do it all the time when we taught the twins ". I said proudly and Mikasa nodded.

" But what would we balance on? ". Ruby asked putting a hand on her hip. " I would take care of that ". Ariel said and she let go of masons hands and ran to the walls.

She jumped high and started shooting webs creating a pattern of squares. She then crawled across the webs and webbed upside down under us.

I would never get used to that. She hung upside beside Mikasa and smiled. " I would always do this when I'm bored. You guys can climb the web and start balancing ". She said then leaned backwards and on the floor letting go of the web she was on.

" I would never get used to that ". Mikasa said and I nod. " Hell yeah! I will beat you Rubes! ". Yang yelled and jumped onto the web climbing up.

" What! No way! ". She said then took off her tee and started climbing upwards. Ruby always does that so she won't get hot, she's wearing a black sports bra.

" Look ". Mason whispered and I looked over my shoulder and Weiss was having a nose bleed while Blake was staring up at yang.

I couldn't hold it in and the three of us started laughing hard. Mikasa looks at the two then bursts out laughing with us.

You won't believe how much we were laughing our asses off whenever Ruby and yang would obliviously flex, and Blake and Weiss would just stare.

So much nose bleeds....

Live, Love, Laugh ( Mikannie )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara