Part 19- Military Police

Mikasa

Me and Annie sit on the tall stools in the kitchen. I was on my laptop and Annie was drawing Darling in her sketch book. The twins are in the living room with andy and rain.

" Darling stay still ". Annie said and Darling whined and just sat still. " Don't be mean ". I said with sympathy and she just sticks her tongue out at me.

I roll my eyes and smile softly going back to the laptop. I was writing a story about a girl who has a bestfriend and she has a crush on her but it takes a while for them to actually make it official.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!? ". Weiss yelled getting our attention. We look at her and my eyes widen as she holds Annie's military police jacket.

Weiss stop at the bottom of the stairs looking absolutely furious. The lump in my throat grows and I couldn't speak.

" Y-you weren't supposed to see that ". Annie said stuttering standing up. Weiss clutched at the jacket and the air was so thick you can cut it.

" Why do you have this! ". She yelled and I look at Annie and she looked nervous. We never told team RWBY about the military police.

" Uhh.... ". Annie said speechless and I stand up and walk to her standing next to Annie. " It's just a jacket. There's nothing special about it ". I said trying to keep a calm composure.

" No! It's not just a jacket! It has the logo of our family's ENEMY! ". She yelled and my eyes widen again. I look at Annie and she's just as surprised as me.

" Enemy?... ". I said and Weiss furrowed her brows. " Yes! They killed my mother! ". She said and I saw hurt and pain in her eyes. Mother?.... Wait.

The one we saw wasn't her actual mother! It was her step-mother!

" Weiss? Why are you yelling? ". Ruby came out the corner and down the stairs. She stepped down the last step and rubbed her eyes.

" None of your business! ". She yelled at Ruby and Ruby was taken back. She took a step back and I can see the vein popping out of her forehead.

" W-what happened? ". Ruby said with a small voice and Weiss lifted up the jacket. " They have something to do with the Military Police! ". She yelled and then glared at us.

I felt my hands shake and I couldn't speak. I am scared on what she's gonna do. " Uhhh... ". Ruby said nervous and Weiss dropped the jacket.

She walked toward Annie and I just watch her every move. She stood Infront of Annie and said " Do you have any relation to the Militay Police? ". She said threatenly and I gulp.

The silence was deafening and everyone stood still. " Call Levi ". Annie said and I snap out of it and step back. " What? ". I said confused.

" Call. Levi ". She said seriously and I nod. I ran past Ruby and ran upstairs. I went into my room and went to the desk and get my phone.

I quickly dial his number and put it to my ear. I tap my finger impatiently on the desk and hear the phone beep before hearing his voice.

" What ". He said in his normal plain voice. " You need to come here now!... Weiss found the jacket ". I said quickly but then whisper the last part.

He didn't say anything and I got nervous " I'm at the warehouse. I'll be there in 10 minutes ". He answered and hung up. I sigh relived and put the phone down.

I turn around and walk out the room. I heard childish laughs from Ariel's room and I smile. Winnie and Lily were in Ariel's room playing.

I turn the corner but stop when I see Ruby trying to hold back Weiss. I quickly went down the step and to Annie who was staring at Weiss.