Part 20- Explanation

Annie

I look at the three that were looking around my office. The drawings were still on the wall and floor and pictures hung up all around my wall.

Levi sat on my desk twirling his throwing knife around in his hand. " Now. Let's start at the beginning ". I said and me and Mikasa sat in the middle of the floor.

The three did the same and yang was still looking at the pictures. Blake elbowed her side which got her attention.

" It all started when me and Mikasa were in our early twenties. One day when Mikasa was going to her class she was kidnapped by my men and Ymir barged in my house saying that she was kidnapped ". I said and Weiss looked mad while Blake and yang looked surprised.

" When we were running out the house I asked her if she dropped anything. And she and krista were holding her skateboard and scarf. I smelled alcohol and chocolate from the scarf since I needed clues and that's when I knew that my men have taken her ". I explained and look at Mikasa.

" When we got there Ymir was skeptical about how I knew about this place, but I told her to play along. Marcus.... He told us we got 5 new surprise adoptions and it was Bertholdt, Sasha, Mikasa, a bully that bullied Bert and one of her friends ". I said and Mikasa had her head ducked down.

" They were all tied up and badly bruised and beaten. I was mad at the two others so I sent them off to the experiment room to be used as dummies ". I said and look at the three and all there's eyes widen.

" Next thing I know Marcus yelled at them for making muffled noises. I made Marcus stop and he cowered away with the other guys. When I went to kneel down to examine Mikasa she had a wound on the side of her head. I mouthed ' Im sorry ' and went to go stand Infront of the guys. And that's when I heard two screams and I felt satisfied ". I said with an evil smirk and they looked scared.

" I told them to take the three to my office and told Levi to follow me. When we arrived at my office, at the time I had maps, pictures and red lines going across the map and pictures to track down our next surprise adoptions. Me and Levi stood in the middle of this room and the three guys threw them to the floor which I didn't like ". I said and I felt something on my shoulder. I look at my right and see Mikasa putting her forehead on my shoulder.

" I dismissed them and told Levi to untie them. That's when I ran to Mikasa and untied her. She hugged me and I hugged back crying. She kissed me and I was glad they didn't kill her. I thought I would never see her again. And Sasha said ' we're here to ' and I helped Minnie stand up ". I said looking at the three and Blake and yang looked sad while Weiss looked mad and sad.

Mikasa had her hand on mine and was leaning into me. " She held my hand and I told Levi to go to the infirmary and get supplies. And when he left I said I was gonna get them clothes and kissed Minnie's cheek before I left ". I said with a small smile and lean my head on hers.

" I got regular M.P clothes and got back to the office quickly so no one would suspect a thing. And when I got inside, Levi was already treating to their wounds. Sasha was treating herself and Levi was treating Bert ". I said and Mikasa grumbled.

" Mikasa was on my desk only in her bra and underwear but I know Levi tells people to take off their clothes to treat the wounds better. I treated her and it hurt to hear her in so much pain. After she was treated, she changed into her clothes and that's when Levi asked what do we do now? And I have Bert his clothes and I said ' Tie them up again so our cover won't be blown ' ". I said and Weiss looked mad more.

" Sasha whined and Bert agreed but I told them to shut up and tied them up again but less tighter ". I said then sighed and Mikasa lifts her head.

" How do you still remember all that? ". She asked and I shrug " If it involves you being hurt them I remember ". I said firmly and she kissed my cheek and laid down placing her head in my lap.

" After that we went down to the second floor and went past everyone without looking suspicious. And that's when I made Hanji in charge and she put everyone in MP uniforms. And we took the three and put them in Levi's black truck and I told him to go to Mikasa's house ". I said stroking Mikasa's hair.

" When we got there, there were cars near our house. I panicked and quickly got out the truck and went inside and I saw everyone in the group there. Of course Connie ran to Sasha, Reiner to Bert and Mikasa held my hand. And Levi walked in and Eren got mad and yelled at Levi but Mikasa told him to fuck off. Levi pushed him and went to say on the island counter and took out his dagger and told us to don't mess with him. He scared everyone easily ". I said smirking looking at Levi and he shrugged.

" Eren got worried of Mikasa and yelled ' who did this to you! '. Mikasa said shut up but then Reiner asked about the logo. Levi spoke first and told them that we were the military police and we sold illegal drugs and weapons. Also that we were joined by the stationary guard and scouts so we sold more. Sell equals money ". I said and kept stroking Mikasa's hair.

" My dad was in jail at the time so I'm their leader and Levi is the second in command and he always took charge. They all stared at me so I told them to stop and that they can stay if they want. And after that I told stories about when I was with Levi and blah blah blah. I was just happy to see Minnie again ". I said then Mikasa started playing with my hand.

" Woah.... ". Yang said and Blake and Weiss stayed silent. " The point is. We changed after we surprised adopt Mason and Ariel when they were 6. They changed our lives for the better and you can ask them the story ". I said and Mikasa was playing with my fingers now.

The three stayed silent and I sigh. " I don't give a flying fuck if you hate us or take revenge. Just know this, say shit to us again and I will make you pay for it. We are not what my dad made them used to do anymore! We changed! ". I said raising my voice, gritting my teeth.

" Mickey~ ". Mikasa whined and I look at her and my expression softened. She had a worried look on her face and I smile softly " Sorry ". I said and she did a closed eye smile.

I smile big and then look up. " Well, I believe you. And this place looks really cool ". Yang said giving a thumbs up and I nod. " Me to. Your not like your father, I presume ". Blake said respectively and I nod.

" You two can go check out the place. Levi, escort them to where Hanji and the other two are. Please ". I said and he nodded and yang and Blake stood up and followed Levi out the office.

I look at Weiss and she had her head ducked down. " Anything you want to say? ". I ask and Mikasa was now poking my stomach. I swat her hand away but she kept poking me.

" Give me one reason to forgive you ". She said firmly standing up and looking at me. She had a determined look on her face and her fists were clenched.

" I'm very sorry about what happened to your mother. That was my father, not me. And if you'd like, he's already dead ". I said and I grab Mikasa's hand and glare at her to which she smirked.

She didn't say anything after only walked past us. I look at her and she stopped at the door. " I will forgive you. But I will never forget what your father did to my mother ". She said with a low voice and left the office.

I sigh and Mikasa sits up and scoots to sit on my lap. " I can't believe your father did that... ". She said frowning and I furrow my brows. " I know. But that's who he was. Just be glad he's dead ". I said and she wrapped her arms around me.

" Okay... ". She whispered and we both stare into each other's eyes. She didn't notice but I slowly put my hand in her pants and rubbed at her clit to which she moaned at.

" Let's play... Shall we? ".