Part 10- Lily part 2

Ariel

We all stare at the little girl and she laughs while darling is licking her face. It sounded to innocent for this messed up world. Like Rain's laugh....

I let go of mason's hand and unconsciously walk to her. She's wearing a cute baby blue shirt with an owl on it and black spandex shorts.

I stopped Infront of her and sat down crossed legged. She saw me and darling and her both look at me. " Hi! ". She said with a bright smile.

My eyes widen and she had the darkest blue eyes ever and her voice sounded so innocent and cute. I smile " Hi ". I said and she petted Darling.

" What's her name? ". She asked looking at darling. " Darling ". I said and she giggled " That's a cute name ". She said and I chuckle.

" What happened? ". She asked pointing to her cast leg with the most saddest look ever. I frown " She had a trash can on her leg and I heard and found her in an alleyway ". I said and she gasped, her dark blue eyes flew open.

" That's awful! Who would do such a thing! ". She said and she looked like she was about to cry. " It's okay! It's okay! She's alright isn't she? ". I said and she sniffles looking at me with big eyes.

" Yeah... ". She said then stroked her fur. I smile " What's your name? ". I ask and she smiles " Lily. My mom gave it to me because she once said I looked like a flower! ". She said with such joy I couldn't help but grin.

" I'm Ariel. Your so cute Lily ". I said and she giggled. " Ariel the mermaid? ". She said and I nod " Yes.... ". I said then looked back at them then her.

" Don't tell them my secret ". I whispered and she did an X on her heart " Promise ". She whispered and we both giggle.

" Where are your parents? ". I said and she shrugged " I don't have parents, but I know they went on a beautiful vacation! ". She said with a smile and I frown.

She's an orphan.

" Hey, don't be sad. Be happy! Everyone deserves to be happy! ". She said and I now just saw her small dimples. I smile softly and she cheered.

" Yay! ". She said clapping her hands and I chuckle. " You wanna know a secret? ". She whispered and I nodded. She put darling aside and stood up and went to me and cupped her mouth next to my ear.

" Mommy said that making one person happy, makes a difference. But don't tell anyone that! It's our secret ". She whispered in my ear and I nod " Ok ". I whispered back and she smiled at me.

Darling then wobbled across the dance floor and to Mikasa and Annie. Mason walked over and I look at Lily then him.

He sat down Infront of us and Lily whispered in my ear " Who is he? ". I chuckle. " He's my twin brother, Mason ". I whisper and she gasped.

" Twins! That's so cool! ". She said evidently and me and him laugh. " Yeah. We have twin powers, don't tell anyone that ". Mason whispered and she made an X over her heart.

" Promise ". She said and we all laugh. " You both look like the teachers... ". She said looking confused tilting her head at us in a cute way.

I chuckle " Those are our moms. But we're adopted ". I said and she smiled. I gestured Minnie and Mickey over here and they walk to us, darling following.

They walked over and sat next to each other, the four of us forming a small circle while lily stood.

" How old are you two? ". She asked questionably. " 46 ". Annie answered and darling laid down next to me. She gasped " Wow! You look so pretty! ". She said in amazement and we all laugh.

" How old are you Lily? ". Mikasa asked and she put out 5 fingers " I'm this many ". She said and she had such tiny hands. I almost squealed because of how cute she is.

" Me and Mason are 33 ". I said and she clapped her hands excitedly " Wow! You all look so young! ". She said in amazement and we laugh.

" It's about being healthy and taking care of yourself ". Mason said leaning back in his hands. She then nodded with a cute but serious face.

" Mommy always said that being healthy is very important! ". She said and we nod. " Yeah. We got strong and big as we got older ". I said and she smiled.

She then walked around Me and jumped on me. I yelp as she got on my shoulders then I chuckled.

" You guys are nice. Your my best friends! ". She answered and we all smile. " But you! ". She said then put her finger on my nose, I look up at her and she had a loving look in her eyes.

" Are my person ". She said hugging my head and I smile warmly. I use my arms to pick her up and she laughs and I put her in my lap.

" You are my person to... But my wife goes first ". I whispered and she gasped then nodded " I understand ". She said and I love how she doesn't think negatively about this.

" Its 3:19pm. My hip-hop class will be coming ". Annie said and she and Mikasa stood up. " Sorry Lily. We'll see you next time! ". Mikasa said with a wave.

" Bye bye! ". She said and Mikasa and Annie walk away going to prepare for their advance class. " I am hungry. Hey Mason, you hungry? ". I ask and he nods.

" I'm hungies to ". She said with a pout and I smile. " Red robins? ". I said and Mason smirked " Red robins ".

" YUMM!!! ". Lily said out loud and we all laugh. I stood and carried Lily in my arms. Mason gets up and picks up darling. " Wow! We're so high up! ". She said in amazement.

" That's because we're tall ". I said and me and Mason started walking. Thank god I brought my wallet and phone. " Yeah! How tall are you? ". She asked curiously.

" 6 feet". Mason said and she smiled " Mom was 6 feet to! She once told me ". She said and I look at Mason and we were both thinking the same thing.

She has two moms?

" You had two mothers? ". I ask and she nodded " Yeah! Mommy said that daddy left because he didn't love her anymore. And then she met mom and she was all happy again! ". She said and I smile.

We're halfway up the stairs and Mason asked " What happened to them? ". He asked then she frowned a little " A man said that a mean man crashed into them and they went to a beautiful vacation! ". She said then smiled at the end.

We're at the top and I push through the open door and I squint because of the sunlight. " Mason. You bring Darling home, I'll meet you there ". I said and we fist pump before going our separate ways.

" May I get down? ". She asked and I nod stopping and putting her down. She then wrapped her small hand around my middle and index finger and we both started walking.

I'm already attached to Lily... She's an angel.