Part 30- Information?

Ariel

We walk across the lit up hall, ready to kill anyone or anything in our way. The part of the Steven universe theme song gave me a motivation to find rain more. And to kill whoever did this.

" Stop ". I said as we stop at the end of the hall. Our footsteps come to a stop and I look at the 6 tunnels. They all had signs on the top.

1- Headquarters
2- Factory
3- Panel and Cameras
4- Weapons and Testing area
5- Control Room
6- King's Lounge

" Weapons and Testing area for sure ". Ruby said and I roll my eyes. " I can't smell her scent. And the most people are in tunnel number 6 ". Mason said crossing his arms.

" How about half of us go into tunnel number Three and the other half goes to tunnel number Six ". Mikasa said walking past me and Mason. Standing Infront of us.

" Alright. We're gonna go to Tunnel number 6 while you guys check number three. Team RWBY goes with me and Mason ". I said with a commanding voice.

" I'll be with you too ". Annie said stepping forward. " We're not separating ". Mikasa said seriously standing Infront of her.

" Yes we are. If we need you we'll call you. Or scream ". She said and team RWBY went behind us. " I'm not leaving you! ". She said outloud making my eyes widen.

" Shut up. I'll see you again, I promise. Reiner and Bert will watch over you, right? ". She said threatenly to her two best friends.

They both nod with fear plastered over their faces. Mikasa looked like she was about to flip but Annie pecked her lips before running past me.

" Sorry mom ". Me and Mason said and we ran to the Sixth tunnel. Team RWBY behind us. The tunnel was barley lit making it creepy.

" I have a bad feeling about this ". Yang muttered and I grit my teeth. Annie stopped at the end which was a metal door with the Initials, S.C.

" Schnee Company ". Weiss said walking past me. I furrow my brows and I noticed there was a eye scan. " Can you pass through? ". Mason said and she nodded.

" I have my fathers eyes... ". She said and Annie stepped away. Weiss stood Infront of the metal door and yang lit fire in her hand to put light.

" Scan Complete ". A robotic voice said as Weiss stepped away. The door latch opened and Annie pushes the door. The door opens loudly and I wince.

We heard laughter inside and the 7 of us slip in. Annie takes the lead as we go down another hallway. But it looked preppy and fancy with red rug floors.

" This place disgusts me ". Weiss said and I hum in agreement. Annie stops at the hall and ducks down. We all duck down to see that were in a huge bunker.

It was filled with fancy decorations and furniture. Pictures of self-portraits, chandeliers, bar, pool tables, red floors, white and blue couches and chairs. And a display of swords and different types of hand held guns.

" Guns! ". Ruby whispered excitedly. Blake and yang shush at her and I shake my head. " Oh my god... ". Weiss said covering her mouth with her hand.

" What? ". I said and that's when I heard footsteps behind us. My eyes widen as I quickly spun around standing up only to be shot with a dart.

" Well, Well, Well....More guests ". Was the voice I heard before my vision went into darkness.

- A few minutes later -

I woke up to feel someone slapping my face. My eyes snap open and I try to head butt the person but they step away. I grit my teeth looking around but then notice we weren't in the King's lounge anymore.

My wrists were chained to the cold stone floor. I look at the walls and my eyes widen. Team RWBY, 104th trainee group, Mason... They were chained to the wall.

" A-Ariel? ". I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes widen when I look up. Rain and Andy were shackled to poles, wearing ripped clothes.

" Rain! ". I said moving forward but the restraints held me back. I look down only to see I was stripped only to my sports bra and boxer shorts.

" What is the meaning of this! ". I yelled then felt something smack my head. I grunt ducking my head. " You really think you can stop me? The King? ". A voice yelled out.

I lift my head and look to my right and see Weiss's dad walk by me. He held a baton in his hand and some of his men were standing around.

" Why am I the only one chained up here? Huh? ". I said angrily. His laughed boomed into the room making me more pissed.

" You wanted revenge right? Along with your twin ". He said with disgust and I glare at him. " Let them go! ". I yelled standing up.

The shackles around my wrists were starting to hurt. He smirked and stood Infront of me. We were the same height, so I was eye to eye with him.

" Time for execution boys! ". He yelled and his men laughed. " What? ". I said shocked and looked to the men. They picked up pistols and now and arrows from the racks of weapons and my eyes widen.

" No. Please don't do this! I beg you! ". I pleaded and he just smirked. " Ariel! I love you! ". Rain called out and I felt tears brim my eyes. " Rain! I love you too! ". I call out back.

" Ready! ". He yelled and his men were side to side with me. " No! ". I yelled fear and sadness taking over. " Andy! I love you! ". Mason yelled, breaking my heart.

" Aim! ". He yelled out and I scream. The sound of their guns cocking and pointing it to the two. " ANDY! ". Mason yelled but I don't say anything.

" Fi- "

" Wait! ".

I yelled stopping them from shooting. The ' King ' looked at me and raised an eyebrow. " I'll make you a deal. Information on us and you let them go. Please, just don't hurt them ". I said desperately.

His lips curled into an evil smirk and he gestured his men to lower their guns and bows. " Information? ". He said smugly.

" Yes. Information, the seven of us will tell you ". I said standing up and he chuckled darkly. He walked to me and looked into my eyes.

" Ariel! What the hell are you doing! "

I heard Reiner yell and I keep a serious expression. " Seven... You say? ". He said interested. I nod " Yes. Me, Mason, Annie, Eren, Ymir, Reiner, Bertholdt ". I said seriously and I heard gasps.

" As long as I free the others... You Seven will tell me the information I need ". He said and I growl " Yes! ". I said frustrated.

" Release her. Today is the day where we get our win... ".