Part 22- Oh my gosh, Yang!

Blake

It's been 15 days since Yang hasn't woken up and I... It hurts. What if I don't get to see her again? What if she doesn't wake up? What if she's.... Dead.

No! I won't think like that! I know she's alive! She would've been dead at the start! Like come on think for a second, her heartbeat and pulse were still there when we checked.

I awoke to a warm sensation. I furrow my brows but relax into it. I purr at how warm it is and slowly open my eyes. My vision adjusts to the light and I see.... a body!!

" Ah! ". I yell pushing away from him/her and sat up. I breath heavy and the person who fell off the bed groaned. " Kitty cat? ".

My eyes widen as I heard that voice. " Oh my gosh, Yang! ". I said and she pushed herself up and yawned. " Yeah, Blakey? ". She said and I grin.

I get up and jump off the bed and onto her. I felt tears falling from my eyes and I cup her face to pull her in a passionate kiss.

She kisses back and I felt more tears falling. When I pulled away I caress her face and I smile big. She smiled at me and I chuckle " Your here... ". I whispered and she smirked.

" Well duh I'm here! Why else wouldn't I be here? ". She said amused and I laugh. I kiss her again and I felt whole again. " Someone misses me way to much ". She said pulling away and I chuckle.

" You idiot! You were gone for 15 days and I was so worried! ". I said with a angry voice and she made an 'o' with her mouth.

" I'm here now... Right? ". She said sheepishly and I sigh. " Yes... Your here ". I said and she smirked. " Let's go surprise ice queen and Ruby ". She whispered and let me down.

" Come on. They're sleeping ". I said and she ignored me and went out the room anyway. I roll my eyes and follow her. She sneakily went down their hall and stopped at the door.

" Ready? ". She whispered and I shake my head no. She counted with her fingers to three then busted open the door.

" HEY ICE QUEEN- OH MY FUCKING GOD! ". She yelled then went out and slammed the door. I held back my laugh but I let it out anyway.

I smelled smoke and I look at yang and her eyes were slowly turning a blood red, and smoke came out of her mouth.

" Y-yang?... ". I said scared backing up and she punched the wall, letting out a fierce yell. My eyes widen and I step back. This isn't yang... No!

" Yang! ". I said again but loudly. She looked at me and walked toward me and I got legitimately frightened. " Your scaring me... ". I said my cat ears flattening.

She seemed to snap out of it and shook her head. Her eyes went back to being lilac purple and no more smoke came out of her mouth.

" Huh?.... Didn't I?... Wha- ". She said then looked at me. I was looking at her with fear and her eyes went big. " Oh no... ". She muttered and I step forward.

" What was that ". I said quietly and reached out to touch her hand but it was burning hot. " Ow! ". I said recoiling my hand. I look at it and my eyes widen seeing a burn mark on my fingers and Palm.

" WHAT THE HELL- ". Weiss yelled barging open the door but stopped. I look at yang and she looked shocked.

" Y-yang?... ". I whispered and she stepped back. " No... I don't- I... ". She stuttered then ran out the treehouse.

" Yang!- ow! ". I said wincing holding my hand. " Blake! ". I heard Ruby say and she ran to me. " Yang's awake! ". She said excitedly and I nod but with a solemn face.

" Huh! Your hand! ". She said and I wince again. " We need to follow her ". I said seriously " No. Not until we bandaged your hand ". Weiss said walking to me and Ruby.

" Ruby, go and find yang. Please ". Weiss asked and Ruby nodded. " Ok ". She said then kissed Weiss on the cheek before leaving the house.

" Stupid cute dunce... ". I heard Weiss mumble and I chuckle. She glared at me and grabbed my wrist pulling me to the kitchen.

10 minutes later...

" Done! ". Weiss said finishing up on bandaging my hand. I flex my hand but wince when flexing to hard. " Don't move it. It will only make it hurt more ". She said and I nod.

" Now let's go find yang ". I said and we both nodded. We grabbed our running shoes before we left and ran out the house.

We ran across the woods following the burnt shoe prints in the grass. I furrow my brows " What did that potion do to you... ". I mutter and we follow the steps towards Annie and Mikasa's house.

" YANG! ". Me and Weiss yelled at the same time seeing Ariel and Mason use hoses to basically hose down yang.

We ran to the patio and where yang was, was a big black burn spot. " Oh, good morning ". Ariel and Mason said in unison and they were in Pj's.

" Where's ruby? ". Weiss asked and the twins lazily pointed their thumbs to the back door. Weiss nodded and walk past yang and inside the house.

" Can you explain to us why yang was a walking torch? ". Mason said yawning after. Yang had her head down and smoke was coming out of her.

" It's the fire potion. She got mad after going into Ruby's and weiss's room and her eyes were blood red and smoke was coming out of her mouth. And when I touched her hand it was boiling hot ". I explained and they nod.

" I think that's it... ". Ariel said yawning and they turn off the hoses. I walk to yang and squat Infront of her. She was soaking wet and I softly raise her head.

" I'm sorry Blake... I'm so, so sorry ". She apologised and I smile softly. " Apology accepted. And that wasn't you ". I said and she frowned.

" Can you guys get a- ". I said turning my head to look at the twins but they were sleeping standing up somehow leaning on each other. What the hell?

" OH MY GOSH! RAINS NAKED! ". I yelled and Ariel shot up and looked around. " Where! ". She said and I snicker. Mason also woke up from falling and he groaned while Ariel pouted.

" Go get a towel ". I said and Ariel helped Mason up and they lazily walk back inside. I chuckle and looked at yang who was staring at me.

I was about to say something before I noticed she wasn't wet anymore. I touch her clothes and it was dry. " What the hell! How did you do that! ". I said confused and she smirked.

" Quick learner, Blakey ". She answered and I help her stand up. " So your not hot anymore? ". I said and she feigned being hurt.

" Excuse me! I'm always hot! ". She said with a smug smile and I roll my eyes. " Not that kind of hot! ". I said amused a little.

" Oh ". She said a little disappointed but then suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me in crashing her lips on mine. My eyes widen but I melt into the kiss closing my eyes.

When she pulled away, she winked at me and smirked. I blush then look away " L-let's just... Go I-inside ". I said stuttering and she laughed and kissed my cheek.

" Okey dokey, arta chokie ". She said and I roll my eyes, smiling softly. She held my hand and we walk into the house.

This dork is gonna be the death of me someday.