Part 4- Spiderman

Ariel

" Ariel? Why are we outside? ". Annie asked and I smile rocking back and forth on my feet.

Team RWBY, Mikasa, Annie, Mason, Andy, were standing together me and rain Infront of them. " Why are you smiling like that? ". Mikasa said and I now grin.

" Oh, nothing ". I said still grinning and they all looked at me weird. " Your acting weird sis ". Ruby said and I nod " I know ". I said then looked at rain.

" Now? ". I ask and she shakes her head. I pout " Why not? ". I whined and she looked at me with a smirk " We need a volunteer ". She said and I cheer " Yes! ".

" Volunteer for what? ". Yang asked and I held back screams of happiness. " Just a volunteer to see who can climb up that tree then fall down with Ariel catching you ". Rain said pointing to the tree behind her.

" Race ya Mason! ". Yang said running to it. " Hell yes! ". Mason said then ran to the tree to. I turn towards them and jump excitedly.

" This is scary ". I heard Blake said and I smirk " Don't worry. I won't let them die ". I said looking over my shoulder and her eyes widen.

" WOOHOO!! I WIN! ". Yang yelled and we all look up to see them already at the top. " DAMN YOU YANG ". Mason yelled and I laugh.

" Jump down!! ". I called out. " WOO!! ". Yang and Mason yelled jumping off doing a crow dive like from assassins creed.

" Oh no ". Blake said and I look to rain. She nodded and I sprinted forward. I saw them come closer and closer and I reach out my hand and shoot my web to a tree.

I jump up and swing up and land on a branch. I reach out both my hands and the web caught their backs, their bodies a few inches off the floor.

I stick them to the branch and I spray out the web to a high branch and swing off. " WOOHOO! ". I yelled and jumped off landing next to Blake.

They all looked at me with disbelief and I furrow my brows " What? ". I said then fixed my wrist bands with my web-shooters, like from the amazing spider man.

" That. Was... AMAZING!!! ". Ruby said running to me and grabbed my hand examining my wrist bands.

" Get this off me! ". Yang yelled struggling, Mason to. They both were standing up trying to get the web off.

" H-how?... ". Blake said and I smirk " I'm... SPIDER-MAN! ". I said raising my left fist since Ruby was holding my right hand.

" Tell me! Tell me! Tell me how! ". Ruby said and I chuckle. " We visited Mason in New York a few years ago and i got bit by a radio-active spider. We snuck in a science building and... now I'm Spider-Man ". I explained with a nod and Ruby's eyes were filled with amazement.

" That's so cool! ". She said and I laughed. My spider-sense and my regular super hearing are mixed in together but I can use the two independently. Magic....

" You go away for that long and you turn into fucking spider-man. What the hell! ". Annie said flailing her arms and me and Ruby laughed.

" I told rain first. She didn't believe me until I did this ". I said to Ruby and I shoot my web at rains waist and pull her to me.

She twirled around and I catch her holding her waist. " You just had to ". She said annoyed and I laughed and put my arms around her in a hug.

" IM SO IN LOVE WITH RAIN!! ". I screamed out making everyone laugh. Weiss cut the webs by using a dagger she got from... Somewhere.

" Your so fucking embarrassing ". Rain said turning red, hugging me. I laugh more " Everyone should know that I am in love with Rain Beast ". I said and she looked up at me.

I always admired her last name. Beast... It sounds badass alone. Seriously.

" It's Ackerman-Leonhardt ". She said then pulled my shirt and kissed me. She only grew 2 inches and I grew one, but I'm always taller.

I kissed back pulling her body close to mine. A cough interrupted us and me and rain look at Ruby standing awkwardly next to us.

I laugh " Sorry sis ". I said and she smiled sheepishly " Well continue this later ". I whisper and pecked rain's lips walking towards Mason.

" You need to give me one of those ". Mason said and I smirk " Oh yeah? Think you can you handle it? ". I challenged and he stepped closer glaring at me.

" Hell yes I can ". He said with a serious voice and I smirk. " I can walk on walls and anything for that matter. How are you gonna do that huh? ". I challenged again and he smirked.

" I will find a way. You'll see ". He said and I nod. " Challenged accepted ". I said and we shook hands. " I swear your family is like superheroes ". Anda said walking up to me and Mason.

" That's a good thing ". I said with a thumbs up and he laughed. " Ariel. Mason. Come here ". Annie said and me and Mason immediately went to her.

" Yeah? ". I said and she and Mikasa pulled out a throwing knife and threw it at us but we caught it by the handle.

Everyone went silent and I spin the knife in my hands. I look at Mason and he was also spinning the knife in his hand.

" Still got it ". I said and we threw the knives in the air and I caught his as he caught mine. We spin it throwing it to the floor, blade first.

" Wow ". Mikasa said and I high five Mason. " What?!?!? I didn't even make it to that level! ". Yang complained and I furrow my brows.

" Level? Your training them? ". I said and team RWBY nods. " Yeah. I started at 6 and yang, Weiss and Blake started at 8 ". Ruby explained and my eyes widen.

" Six! ". Me and Mason said and Annie shrugs at us while Mikasa smiles sheepishly at us. " Yeah. Even blindfold training ". Annie said and I smile.

" Hell yeah! Parkour for life! ". I cheered and high five Mason. " Hey! Let's have a race! ". Ruby said excitedly and I nod furiously.

" Yeah! ". I said then we all got into a line. Weiss and Blake even attended. " You ready to die sis ". I said and she smirked " In your dreams ". She said and I gave yang a challenging look.

" First one to go to the flower field and back wins ". Mikasa said then used her scarf as a starting flag. She raised it and smirked " GO! ". She said and pulled down her arm.

I sprinted forward everything around me silencing, the only thing I heard was my breathing and heartbeat.

Flame on!... Heh, I always wanted to say that.

Live, Love, Laugh ( Mikannie )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara