Part 21- The Accident

Yang

" SO MANY GUNS!!! ". Ruby yelled running around looking at the guns. We were in the gun room and I can't believe how many guns they have and created.

" Damn... ". Blake said and I walk next to her down the aisle. The only people in the gun range were Petra, Levi and Annie.

It was loud. " Ruby! Stop being a dolt and be careful! ". Weiss said frantic keeping Ruby away from the Big guns. I chuckle and Blake stops to watch the three shoot at far distances.

" Be right back ". I said to Blake and she nodded. I walk down the aisle and out the gun room. " Lounge room.... Lounge room... Lounge room.... " I mutter looking around but stop when I hear crashes and small poof noises.

I look towards the door and it had a Chinese symbol on it. I furrow my brows and walk towards it sneaking inside.

I crouch down walking along the wall. The whole place was a chemistry lab! And a testing area where it looks like a big rectangle box.

Machines, tables with specimens, Test tubes and other weird things that would be in a science lab. " Damn it! Why isn't it working! ". I heard Hanji yell and I keep walking along the wall and towards the rectangle box.

Inside was a bird and it looked burned. Actually.... There's lot of dead birds! What the hell is she doing!

" This is the 15th try, Hanji. I don't think your fire potion works ". A woman said and Hanji looked furious. " No! This will work! It's just missing something ". She said and I quickly walk to the rectangle box.

I stop Infront of it and Hanji and the woman were distracted. I put my hand on the glass door and it opens making me fall in but quickly recoil because of all the birds.

The door closes and I panicked. " Shit ". I said touching the door but nothing happened. I look at the small table and saw an X on it. I furrow my brows and look up and there was a closed hole on the roof.

" What the.... ". I said then the glass doors became black. I gasp looking around but I couldn't see anything. " Help! I'm in here! ". I yelled banging on the glass but it didn't make a sound at all.

Then, a red light appeared around the closed hole and it blinked every three seconds. " No! No! No! ". I yelled banging the glass more but then the red light stopped blinking.

I heard the closed door open and I turn around to see what's happening. It started to get hot in here and I start to pant.

" It's so fucking hot! ". I yelled and then something fell and it crashed on the X. A red poof erupted and it roamed around the room.

I accidentally inhaled and I started to choke. It felt like my lungs were burning and it felt hotter now. " AGH! ". I said gasping for air and I felt my skin burning.

My vision started to get blurry and I took a last breath before I passed out.

DreamLand

I open my eyes and I gasp sitting up. I look around frantically but got stopped by someone who was grabbing my shoulders.

" Yang! ". He yelled and I instantly knew who it was. " Dad! ". I said relived and hugged him. He hugged back and I pull away.

I look around and saw we were in a jungle. Trees covered by moss and bushes and grass over its normal height. I look down and my clothes were burned off.

" What happened? ". I ask and he sighed. " You went into Hanji's experiment room and you got into the box. And that's when she finally found what was missing in her potion and experimented on it when you were in there ". He explained and I gasp and touch my hair.

" Ah... It's fine ". I said relived but then furrow my brows. " Wait. How come my hair didn't burn off? ". I ask and he sits down on the dirt path.

" The potion worked but Hanji finally noticed you were in there and took you out. Your skinned was burned but your hair turned into a bright yellow ". He said and I look at my hair. He's right.

" She's created this potion so that humans can withstand very high temperatures and can admit fire in there hands. But.... With you, your hair holds all that power. And if someone's cuts it, it weakens ". He explained and I pout.

" So I'm basically a heater? ". I said and he laughed. " Sure. Now we can use you instead of a fire place ". He joked and I laugh.

" Anything else? ". I ask and he nods " With ember Celica, your punches can gain more power when you use your fire. Just know this.... Don't lose control ". He said then disappeared.

" Wait- ".

End of Dreamland

I gasp sitting up, looking around frantically. I breath heavy and saw I was in the infirmary room. I look down and I was only in my sports bra and boy shorts.

My skin looked normal and i move my hands. He said my skin burned off...., I thought furrowing my brows. I grab all my hair and look at it.

Bright yellow...

My eyes widen and I put my hair in a braid and use a rubber band to tie it. I focus on my right hand and snap my fingers only to see a small flame on my finger.

" Woah... ". I said smirking and snapped again. I kept snapping my finger enlighten and burn out the flame. I swing my legs over the table and stretch popping a few cracks.

I sigh and look over at the end of my table to see clothes. I change into it, which is Black shorts, a yellow and black flannel and white converse. I left the flannel unbuttoned and saw my phone on another table.

I go to it and then it on. March 30th. My eyes widen and my jaw drops. It was March 15th when we came here. I've been in here for 15 days!?!?

I put my phone in my pocket and ran out the infirmary. Everyone stopped and looked at me but I ran towards the exit. " Open it! ". I yelled and the dude opened the door.

I ran out the warehouse and ran to Minnie's house.

10 minutes later

I ran up the back gate and jumped over it. I ran at the side of the house and into the woods going to Team RWBY's treehouse. I grit my teeth and I didn't notice the smoke coming out of my mouth.

I panted but eventually got to the treehouse. I climbed up the ladder rope and quick. Once I got to the top and I pushed open the hatch and hoist myself up.

I didn't notice it was almost night time until I got here. I saw lights inside the treehouse and I smile and ran to the front door.

I opened the door quietly then close it. I tip toe down the kitchen and to the living room. I furrow my brow seeing nobody there and I saw the lights from the library.

" Blake... ". I whispered and sped walk to the library. When I walked in, there was Blake laying on the couch sleeping with a book on her chest.

I walk to her and kneel down to examine her face. I frown seeing bags under eyes and dark circles. She looked like she's been crying for days and haven't slept.

" Oh, Blakey ". I whispered and picked her up bridal style and went to our room. I opened it with my right hand and walked in closing it with my foot.

She stirred but snuggled into me. I smile and set her on the bed, then laid next to her. I wrap my arms around her and she turns around and snuggles into me.

I didn't know it was cold. I was completely oblivious to it. " Yang.... ". She muttered in her sleep and I close my eyes.

" I'm here Blakey.... I'm always here ".

Live, Love, Laugh ( Mikannie )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara