Part 17- Pleasures

Annie

I crash my lips into hers groping her ass in my hands. She softly moans and I smirk leaving her lips and trailing butterfly kisses down her jawline.

I kiss lower, down to her neck and suck on it. She gasps digging her nails into my shoulders. I was wearing a T-Shirt and shorts.

I smirk seeing the hickey I left on her neck. I then kiss on it trailing my tongue up her neck. I felt her shudder and I smirk.

I move our positions and now I'm on top of her. It felt like it was 100 degrees in here but I didn't care. She panted looking up at me and I smirk.

" We don't need this... ". I said with a low voice and pulled the shirt off of her, with a little help by her sitting up. I smirk when I saw she had no bra under.

" God.... Your beautiful ". I said and she blushed. I pecked her lips once and trailed down to her neck and down her chest.

I lick her erect nipple and she shuddered biting her lip. I smirk and suck on her nipple lightly biting on it. She moaned biting her lip more and I keep sucking on it.

Instead of her nipple being regular light pink, it turned into a bright red from my sucking and biting. I lift my mouth leaving a trail of saliva and tend to her left breast giving it the same treatment.

She tugged on my shirt and I lift my mouth from her erect nipple and take off my T-shirt. " Shorts, off. Now ". She said in a commanding voice.

I take them off getting turned on more. I was now only in my bra and grey boxer shorts. She pulled me by the shoulders and roughly kissed me on the lips.

I kiss back and she opened her mouth letting my tongue explore her mouth. Her tongue crashes into mine and we have a hot tongue battle.

She moans inside my mouth and puts her hands in my hair grasping it. I didn't had on my bun so I had my short hair down.

I pull away, a trail of saliva leaving my mouth and she licks her lips. Her lips now red and plump. She then reached down and got a hold of my bra clasp and unclasped it.

My bra fell and she threw it towards the floor. I lean forward and kiss her neck again leaving more hickies, then lightly biting down.

She gasped our breast pushing against each other our nipples touching each other. I kiss her shoulder making another Hickey and trail hot wet kisses down her chest to the valley of her breasts.

I trailed further down and stop at her waistline. I look at her and tug it off with my finger. She bit her lip watching me and i never take my eyes off her. I fling it across the room and went back to kissing down.

She moaned when I gave a kiss to her clit. She's even wetter than I imagine..., I thought then grin taking a lick starting from the bottom and to the top.

She moaned loudly and I smile putting my arms around her legs then suck on her clit. She arched her back moaning more, her feet curling in the sheets.

I then use my right hand and use my two fingers to separate her clit seeing the small bud. I flick my tongue at it and she moaned louder.

I insert my tongue inside and she yelped bucking her hips and putting her hands on my head. I lick all inside her clit and her breath hitched.

" I'm-I'm gonna.... ". She said stammering and then quickly grabbed a pillow and put her face in it and screamed. She came into my mouth and I lick her clean lifting my head to lick my lips.

I took off my boxers and threw them with the other clothes and give butterfly kisses up her body. I go up her stomach and up her chest, going up the neck and capturing her lips into mine.

She kisses back and I smile through the kiss. When I pull away we both pant and I saw sweat going down the sides of her head, and sweat going down her breasts.

" You get so wet easily ". I said with a low voice and she blushes. " Just fuck me already ". She said breathlessly and I raise an eyebrow at her newfound confidence.

I lean down to her ear and she shudder at my breath on her ear " As you wish, Princess ". I whispered seductively and then licked her ear.

She moaned and I trail my hands down her stomach. She takes fast breaths and I run circles around her clit using my finger.

" S-stop teasing... ". She muttered and I smile. I then insert my ring finger and she sat up digging her fingernails into my shoulders.

I sat Indian style but with my legs apart and her sitting inbetween my legs, her legs wrapped around me. I pump in and out of her now inserting another digit.

Her moans went into fast breaths and I go faster now inserting another digit. Her breasts push against mine and her fingernails slowly scratch down my shoulders.

It burned but I go faster and harder, kissing her neck. Her heartbeat goes faster and she scratches all the way down my back. That's gonna leave a mark for sure.

Thank god I have my tattoos.

" A-Annie! ". She moaned out and came all over my hand. She quickly scratches harder like a cat and I wince. Her body went limp for the second time and I take my fingers out of her then lick them clean.

She panted and my back felt like it was stinging. She took her fingernails off my back and I wince again. She looked at me and kissed me sloppily but it felt good.

" Did I hurt you? ". She asked pulling away but her lips were hovering mine. " Just scratches.... Nothing bad ". I said and she sighed leaning her forehead on mine.

" Your so gentle with me... ". She whispered and I smile. " Because that's how you deserve to be treated... With gentleness ". I whispered back and she chuckled lightly.

" I don't want to stop now... ". She said darkly and I look into her eyes and all I saw was lust. She then flipped our positions and now she's pinning me to the bed.

" Now I have you under my control... ".

30 Minutes Later...

" Holy "

" Shit ".

I panted heavily and Mikasa just lays on top of me out of breath to. I had hickies and love bites all over me but she had a lot to so it's fair.

I felt sore and the scratches from her nails stung even more with the sweat going down my back. I hope I'm not bleeding...

" What time is it? ". I ask looking out the window and saw it was still day. " Doesn't matter... ". She said and I look at her. Her bare back was showing and her skin looked perfect.

" Can you lay down next to me? But on your stomach? ". I ask and she said nothing before rolling off me and laying on her stomach still breathing heavy.

I smile and got on top of her and started off with a kiss to the back of her neck. She giggled " That tickles ". She said and I smile more.

I trailed butterfly kisses down her back stopping at her rear then kissed my way back up finishing by kissing the back of her neck again.

She laughed and I get off her and lay the same as her. She looked at me and I looked at her. We stare into each other's eyes and she smiles.

" I can never get used to your stares ". She said blushing and I chuckle. " And I can never get used to your body ". I said smoothly and she just turned bright red.

" Shut up ". She muffled into her pillow and I laugh. She then lifts her face and scoots closer to me. I put my hands under my pillow my arms into a sideways V.

She looked at my back and furrowed her brows. " What? ". I asked and she touches my back and I wince. " Holy crap that burns... ". I said into the pillow but held it in.

" You said it was only scratches! ". She said concerned and I smile. " They are. But it was worth it ". I said with a wink and she grumbled.

" Just be glad your so hot ". She said tracing lightly with her fingertip on my biceps. I smirk " I'm glad you like them ". I said and just stares at them in a daydream look.

I'm so in love with this nerd.