Part 26- Determination

Masons outfit is the one on the left and Ariel's is on the right.

Ariel

" Are you serious! We can't go against a company that has millions of followers and money! Their too powerful! ".

Annie yelled and I fix the Syndicate on my right wrist. Me and Mason are gearing up and Minnie, Mickey and Weiss are freaking out.

" And that's gonna stop me how? ". I said emotionless. I flex my hands and fix the web-shooter on the bottom of the Syndicate I put in.

" How are you two gonna beat them? Just go in and ask politely? ". Weiss said crossing her arms and I look at her.

" No. I contacted Levi earlier and he and the M.P are getting ready. He even contacted the S.G and S.C ". I said then then grabbed my black mask and put it in my coat.

" What! Since when did I allow you to do that! ". Annie yelled and I look at her. " You didn't. Everyone knows how they want us dead. So I can and I will ". I said with determination.

" Your going to get yourself killed ". Mikasa said softly and I can tell this is killing inside her. I sigh and look over my shoulder at Ruby.

She was watching us and I look back at the three. I stare at Mikasa and take out something from my coat.

The two gasp as I held up the bracelet we got from when we were 6. The color was faded but the charms were still in good shape.

" I still have this. Me and Mason never lost it ". I started and I heard mason's footsteps from the hall.

" We learned a lot from you two. But the thing is... Annie gave us the idea to protect the ones we love ". I said and the two froze. Weiss stood shocked and Mason turned the corner and walked downstairs.

" She always talked about how she saved you. In high school, when she lost her memory, just-- all the bad times ". I explained and Mason stopped to stand beside me.

" We always admired how much she loves you, Minnie. Annie showed us that when you love someone, you would do anything to cherish it. She almost died saving you from when you jumped off the building ". I explained then put my bracelet in my coat.

" Rain... Is my best friend. My wife and my safe haven. Do you really think I would just let them get away from it? No one takes away my family ". I said firmly and Mikasa had tears in her eyes.

Annie stood shocked and I look at Mason. " Oh, Nice ". I said and he nodded. " Levi called me that we have to bring the kids to the warehouse ". He said and I hum.

" Okay. Be right back. Ruby, come with me ". I said walking towards the stairs. " Okay! ". She said and follows me upstairs. I heard laughter from my room and I smile softly.

I walk inside my room and see the girls on my bed with Danny and Jay trying to jump on it. " Ariel! ". Lily said gestures for us to come over.

" What are you guys doing? ". I ask amused walking to them. " Protect us from the Sharks! ". Scarlet said and Danny and Jay both growl at me.

I smirk then gasp " Oh no! The great Ruby shark has appeared and is gonna eat all of us! ". I said and Ruby smiled and pretended to growl.

" I'm gonna eat you all! ". She said and the kids scream. I chuckle and pick up the boys. " We must leave for safety! ". I said then ran to the door and put them down.

" Go downstairs ". I whispered and they nod running down the hall. " No! Ariel! ". Winnie said and Ruby was climbing up my bed. " I got you! ". She said and I ran to her.

" Not on my watch! ". I said then grabbed Ruby. " Yeah! Kill her! ". Winnie said and I got surprised. " Not if I kill you first! ". Ruby said and I smirk.

" Rawr! ". I said pretending to drop her on the floor. I pick up a pencil near by and stick it between her armpit.

" Nooooo!!!.... ". She said then pretended to die by sticking out her tongue. " Yay! ". The three girls cheer and I laugh.

" Come on girls. We need to go ". I said then helped Ruby up. " Ok! ". Lily said and they all climb down the ladder. " Can I ride on your back again? ". Scarlet asked and I nod.

I kneel down and she jumps on my back. I stand up and Lily takes my right hand and Winnie takes ruby's hand.

" Let's go ". I said and Ruby smiled and I smiled back. We walked out the room and down the hall. We take a right and see Levi by the door.

" Took you long enough ". He said and I look around and no one was here. " Where are the others? ". I ask stepping off the last stairs step.

" They went to the warehouse. Mason left with the two boys and I'm waiting on you guys ". He said then walked out the door. " Is something troubling? ". Winnie asked.

" Don't worry about it. We're going on an adventure! ". Ruby said then picked up Winnie and ran out the door. I laugh and scoop up Lily and ran to.

In The Warehouse....

" Why are we here? ". Lily asked scared and I sigh. Me, Ruby and Mason brought them down to our room. They're huddled up on the couch of our lounge room and I am frustrated.

" We are gonna take Rain and Andy back. Team RWBY and everyone in the warehouse are getting ready ". I explained and they all look at me.

" Why are you dressed like that? ". Scarlet asked and I look over my shoulder to see Ruby still getting her combat clothes on.

" Because I'm gonna find whoever kidnapped Rain and make them pay ". I said firmly then looked at the four.

" Your coming back, right? ". Lily said sadly and I nod. " Of course. You guys are my eyes and ears ". I said with a smile and they grin.

" Ariel! I'm done! ". Ruby called out and she came running to me. She looked adorable but I didn't know she had a red cape.

" Where did you get that cape? ". I ask and she looks away " Someone special gave it to me... ". She muttered and I don't press on any further.

" Look... Since you guys are my eyes and ears. I want you to be safe. Stay here and never go out. Got it? ". I said kneeling down and they nod.

I smile and kiss all their heads. But I gave Lily a kiss on the forehead and stood up. " Love you ". I said and they grin " Love you too! ". They all said and I smile.

" Come on Ruby ". I said my voice going emotionless again and I put my hood up. I start walking and bit my tongue activating both my senses and eagle vision.

" What are we gonna do when we find them? ". Ruby asked and I stop at the door. I let out a breath and turn around with a kill look.

" We kill every one of them... No one gets out of this! ".

A/N: http://drwalf10.tumblr.com/post/125853347345/rwby-fanart-ookaminoki-yurisenpai-rwby

What team RWBY is wearing is in this post and it's from the second volume of the anime RWBY on Netflix, ya know when they were trying to get info about Rowan torch wick. Oh whale

Stay... Fabulous

~ Drwalf