Part 25- RAIN!!!

Ariel

" GODAMNIT IM GETTING SO EMOTIONAL!!! "

" ROSE SHOULD BE WITH STEVEN!!! "

" ROSE!!! ".

Me and Mason screamed sitting on the floor Infront of the TV. We were watching Lion 3: Straight to Video and we got very emotional.

Ruby and Weiss were in their room taking a bath together. Minnie and Mickey were in the kitchen cooking. Rain and Andy is visiting Lily and Winnie at the orphanage.

" This is ludicrous! ". I yelled and Mason nodded. The episode finished and it went into commercial. I groan and laid back on the carpet.

" I'm hungry ". I said then my eyes widen. I sat up and me and Mason both look at each other.

" DINNER SPECIAL!!! ". We yelled then ran to the kitchen. Minnie and Mikasa were sitting on the tall stools eating chicken breast and rice.

" Damnit! There's no chili beans! ". Mason yelled as I got out the steak, ribs and potatoes. I set them on the island and went to the pantry with Mason.

" Your right ". I said then I heard footsteps from the stairs. Me and Mason lean back and see Weiss and Ruby walking downstairs.

Rubies hair was short of puffed up and I knew Weiss used the dry technique. First use a towel then blow dry her hair. It actually looks like it's spiked up like in an anime.

" Oh! Are you making the dinner special! ". Ruby said excited running over to us. We nod " Yeah. But there's no chili beans ". Mason said and she frowned.

" Let's go get some- ". I said but my phone rang in my shorts. I step away from the pantry and lean against the island.

I take out my phone and answer it putting it to my ear.

" Hello? ".

" Ariel! ". Lily's voice said and she sounded scared. " Lily! What happened! ". I said standing up straight. " I-it's rain! ". She said sniffling and I froze.

" What about her? ". I said furrowing my brows and I heard more crying. " Lily? ". I said worried. " S-someone took h-her! And the g-guy she was with! ". She cried out and I go stiff.

Everyone was dead silent and I drop my phone. I clench my fists and darted out the door getting my backpack that was hung on the wall.

I quickly changed into the clothes I had in here. Adidas sweatpants, black nike shoes, a red and black flannel and my military jacket. I ran toward the orphanage which was not that far from here.

I had my wrist bands on and I know Mason was following me. He heard what happened and decided to come with me.

I had a death look in my eyes as I ran past people. I jumped over tables and trash cans but not pushing people. I saw the orphanage in the distance and I quicken my pace.

No one takes my rain and gets away with it!

I jumped over a passing car running down the street and finally arrived at the wooden house. The front doors were busted open and I furrow my brows.

I stop at the stairs and turn around where Mason was closing in. He jumped standing next to me now and I look at him.

" They're gonna pay ". He said and I nod. We jogged up the stairs and inside where everything was destroyed. I heard crying upstairs and me and Mason ran upstairs.

I pass by a room and stop. I back up and saw the lady I saved last time dead on the floor. She had a knife in her chest and my breath hitches.

" Ariel! ". I heard Mason call out to me and I ran to the end of the hallway. I turned and stopped when I saw all the five kids huddled up.

" Ariel! ". Lily said running to me and I kneel down and she jumped in my arms. I hug her and she cried into my shirt. She lifted her head and I frown.

" Don't cry ". I said and she hiccuped. " B-but rain is gone! ". She whined and I stand up. " You ok? ". I ask the four and they nod.

I looked at Danny and Jay and they were protecting Winnie and scarlet. I smile and walk to them. " You boys are brave. I thank you for taking care of the girls ". I said and they nodded puffing out their chest.

I chuckle " Ariel! ". Mason said and I turn around and look at Mason who was staring at the wall. The door was closed and my eyes widen.

On the wall was a red snowflake. I know that symbol from anywhere. Schnee dust company.

I put Lily down and walk to Mason who was clench in his fists. And in red letters it said " Give me what I want or I take away yours ".

" Argh! ". I yelled punching the wall making a hole. I breath heavy then take out my hand from the wall. " THEY'RE ALL GONNA PAY!!! ". Me and Mason yell furious.

" Ariel? ". I heard the soft voice of Lily and me and Mason look at each other then turn around. The five kids looked scared and Lily walked up to me with a worried look.

" Why are you mad Ariel? That's not like you ". She said confused and I sigh. I kneel down and look at Lily. She looked at Mason and he did the same thing.

" Are you okay? ". She asked us concerned. " No ". I answered and she frowned. " Please don't be sad ". She said and grabbed both our hands with her small ones.

" Look at the good things! Being positive can change someone's life ". She said with a bright smile and Winnie walked up to us.

" She's right ". She said with her normal serious voice. I swear, she's exactly like Blake. Lily giggled and hugged Winnie.

" Come on. Let's go ". I said standing up and Mason did to. I look at him and he was looking at the two girls.

" You okay? ". I ask and he nods. " Yeah. Just processing what a six year old said ". He said smiling and I chuckle. " I take the girls. You take the boys ". I said and he nodded.

" Come on you three ". I said scooping up Lily and Winnie in my arms. I kneel down " Get on my back scarlet ". I said and she smiled and jumped on my back.

Mason had Danny and Jay in his arms and I stand up. " Come on ". He said and I nod. We walk out the room and downstairs.

I walk down the stairs and go out the door. I heard police sirens from the distance and I furrow my brows.

" The shortcut! ". I yelled and ran towards the forest. Mason follows me and I heard the police sirens from behind us.

This is bad...