Chapter 12

So when I walked out onto stage, I was not expecting to get the reaction I got. Well, at least they weren't booing. We got to the couch where Niall was sitting and we sat down. I went put Hunter on my lap. I looked at Niall, confused.

"Everyone," Niall said , "Id like you to meet my girlfriend, Samantha. She is my princess and I love her." Then, the crowd stood up and cheered and it was LOUD. I mean, it was loud for a crowd of like 50 people. I was overwhelemed by it. My nervousness washed away after that.

"And this," Niall said taking Hunter out of my arms, "is Hunter." Niall then kissed Hunters cheek and the crowd went "Awwwww" .

"Hello, Samantha." the interviewr said, "Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Sure." I said nodding.

"Ok," she asks, "may I ask how old you are?"

"18." I say, "turning 19 in a month." The lady put on a weird look.

"And Niall," she said glancing to him,"Is Hunter your son?"

"Uh, no." he coughed, "b-but I love him like he is mine." Everyone "awwwed" again.

"Thats adorable." the lady said. She looked back to me. "So, if Hunter isn't Niall, then who is his Dad?"

"M-my ex, M-mason." i studder, "he left me when I told him I was pregnant." I felt tears stinging my eyes. Then I felt a hand on my back. Niall started rubbing circles on my back, soothing me.

"Im sorry about that." she said, "now, some of the people in the crowd have questions for you."

Then, a girl, probably 12 or 13 stood up. "Niall," she said ,"How long have you and Samantha been dating?"

"About a month now. We met in the beginning of September in Babies-r-us. The other guys and I were getting a coustume for Lux and then , Sam showed up and the rest is history."

Then, another girl stood up. "Samantha, how old is Hunter?"

"Hes going to be three months on October 13." She sat back down, adn then two girls stood up.

"Uhm, excuse meee?" one of the girls ask in a weird accent, "who are your bestest frinds?" She makes an awkward pose and waits for a reply.

"Id have to say Sydney and Melissa. THey are the onlky people who stuck with me while I had Hunter."

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" the two girls scream. They take their hats off and then I realized that they WERE Sydney and Melissa.

"You two!" I say as I laugh, "what are you doing here?"

"Well, Ni told us about this and we made upt eh excuse to go to the animal shelter. But really, we came here!" Melissa said.

""Weirdos." The rest of the interview was nice. THen, at the end someone asked my for my twitter.

"Its @SamanthaRose23" i reply.

"Well," the interviewr said, "we are out of time today! Next week, we will have ...." she finished the show and I walked off stage with Niall and Hunter.

"That went well." Niall said pecking my forehead.

"Yup." I say reaching out for Hunter.

"No!" he says pulling Hunt away from me, "I want the rest of the guys to meet this monster!" Niall starts walking to a different room. I follow him. When we get to the door, he knocks and then a guy with fluffy curls opens it.

"HEY GUYS!" the fluffy haired guy says," NIALL AND SAM ARE HEREEEEE!!!"

"Harry," Niall says (now I know his name), "quiet! theres a baby here."

"Oh yeaaaaa" Harry says. HE then opens the door and invites us in. Then, I see that there are 3 other guys (besides Harry) in there.

"Hi," the fluffy guy, whos name is Harry says, "Im Harry."

"Nice to meet you." I say as he pulls me into a hug.

"Im Liam." one says, also hugging me.

"Louis the name, sassings the game." a guy says, bowing.

"Hello!" I say.

"Sup," an guy with a lot of tattoos says, "Im Zayn."

"hi, I say. The last time I saw you, you all were fighting over baby costumes.

"Well," Louis says, "we weren't fighting. We were simply discussing loudly."

"What ever you say Sass man." I say winking.

"Call me Sass master." He says jokingly. I nod.

"Ni," Liam says, "who is that baby?"

"Hes my son, Hunter." I reply.

"HES SO FRICKIN CUTE!" Harry yells.

"Thanks." I say.

"Sit with me." Niall says patting the couch.I sit down.

"Hey Sam," Zayn asked ,"can I hold Hunter?"

"sure." I say, and he immediatly takes him from Niall.

"O-O-O!" Liam shouts, "can I hold him next?"

"Yea, but I have to feed him after Zayn holds him."

"Ok!" Liam says. While Zayn holds him I grab his diaper bag and pull out a bib and a bottle.

"Here," I say to Zayn "i gotta feed 'em."

"Ok" he says handing Hunter to me.I put his head in the crook of my arm and start feeding me. I look at him, and I realize he looks kind of pale.

"Sam?" I don't hear Niall say. Im curious about why Hunter looks pale.  I lift up his shirt and I realize there are little bruises on his stomach.

"Sam!" I hear Niall this time, "Is everything ok?"

"W-we need to get to a hospital... qu-quick!" I stand up and rush Hunter out of the room. All five guys are running behind me.

"SAM!" I hear Niall behind me, "Whats wrong?"

"SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH HUNTER!" I scream, crying. "He is really pale and he has bruises all over his stomach! They weren't there this morning! Something is wrong!"Niall takes his phone and I realizes hes dialing 9-1-1. THe 7 of us sit in the parking lot waiting for an ambulance. Hunter is getting paler by the minute. I lift up his shirt again and look at his back. He has bruises there too. What happened to him? By the time the ambulance came, Hunter's breathing got weird. I climed into the ambulance with him. All of the boys tried to follow, but the nurse said only one could go. So, Niall hoppede into the amblulance and the rest of the guys followed behind. The nures hooked Hunter up to a bunch of machienes and I thought I was going to cry. Then, the nurse put on an air mask. He looked so tiny and helpless laying there on that big gernie (idk how to spell that sry). Tears rolled from my eyes as the ambulance sped off. I looked at Niall adn realized he was trying not to cry. He took my hand and I took Hunter's hand in my other. The last thing the nurse said before we got to the hospital was ,"we are going to need to do bloodwork and he is going to have to stay here for atleast 4 nights."

"Ok." I reply, barely ab le to speak. THen, the ambulance stopped and Hunter was taken out of the car and rushed inside. I ran after him, scared and confused. What is wrong with my baby?

------------------------

Suspence!!! hahahaah. So, what dso you think is wrong with Hunter?? and How do you guy slike it so far??