Chapter 22

I woke up in Niall's ams with him stroking my hair.

"Morning, babe." He siad pulling me closer to him. I pulled the blankets up to me and got closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me tight. Then, when I was getting comfy, he put his strong hands on my sides and started tickiling me. I laughed and squrimed around, but couldn't get loose from his grip.

"Niall! S-stop!" I screamed between laughs, "Im gonna pee myself!" He stops tickiling me when I say that.

"Go pee, but don't think this is over." He winked and I climed out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and did my buisness. Then, I climed back in bed and cuddled with Niall for a little bit more. About a half hour later, we both decided to get ready so we could pick Hunter up. We get ready and eat breakfast.

"Ready to go?" I ask Niall while slipping on my toms.

"Yup." HE said as he finished tying his shoes. He stands up and grabs the keys from the counter. HE opens the door and walk out into the hall. We walk twoards the elevator andpress the down button. After a few seconds, the doors open. We walk in and Niall presses the '1' button. When we get to the lobby, we are stopped by the manager of the apartment complex.

"Hi Mr.Wattson, how are you?" Niall asks while shaking his hand.

"Just fine, thankyou. But Im afraid I have some bad news."

"B-bad news?" I ask.

"Yea, uhm, well Im afraid you guys have to move out." My mouth opens wide. WHy do we have to move out? What did we do? Did we break any rules?

"Why? What did we do?"

"Its not you, its just that, well, they are tearing this place down so they can build a shopping mall. Ive been going around telling everyone about it. Im really sorry. You have until Monday to move out" He then walks away.

"What are we gonna do? We only have 6 days!" I start to cry into Niall's arm.

"We will find a place eventually, but for now, Ill see if we can stay at one of the boys' place." I nod and wipe a tear from my eye. We alk out to the car and take a very long and quiet drive to pick up Hunter.

----------------------------------------------

Ok,so Im sorry this is a really short and crappy shapter but Im tired and I like to slepp so... Ill write more tomorrow <3