Chapter 37

As I walked down the stairs, every step gets harder. My feet feel like jelly and my stomach is in knots. I feel like my head is going to burst. I hear Paul talking to Colidagh. Harry and Louis yelling at Niall to make up with me. Sydney places her hand on my back. I take my last step off the stairs.

"Hes in the living room." Melissa says. And I turn into the living room. Niall is sitting on the couch and he jumps up when he sees me.

"Samantha! Hunter!" He says. He goes to run to us but Harry and Louis stop him. "Why are you doing this guys!" He yells, "I thought you wanted me to talk to her!"

"We do, but we dont want you near her until you explain yourself." Harry says.

"And also, if I were her, I wouldn't want to be around you." Louis scowls.

"Guys," I say, "its ok. Really. I can handle it. " I sit on the love seat across from Niall. We sat there for a few minutes looking at each other. Hunter was sitting on my lap.

"Sam," He pauses, "I uh... don't really know what to say. I-i just love you so much a-and I know we have only been dating since October... but I think you're the one. And those few days I was without you... I cried EVERY night just wanting to see you and Hunter." I close my eyes and he continued.

"It wasn't just you that I missed either. I missed my... your... our son."

"Our." I say, "you're not his father biologically, obviously, but you are his dad." With that, Hunter reaches out his tiny arms to Niall.

"Daddy!" He says, giggling.

"I know I was wrong, Samantha. And Im sorry. Im sorry for causing you pain. Im sorry for everything I ever did wrong. Just please, accept my apology and love me again." He says. The happy blue that his eyes usally are, is now a misty blue gray.

"Who said I ever stopped loving you? I've loved you from the day we first met and I've never stopped." I say with a weak smile. He jumps over to me and picks Hunter and I up.

"I love you." He says spinning us around. I kiss his head and he puts us down. Everyone walks into the living room.

"Good job, lad." Paul says, shaking Niall's hand.

"Sammy!" Melissa and Sydney say, as they run and hug me.

"I knew you'd take him back!" Sydney said smilingly hugely. I nodded and walked over to Ni with Hunt in my arms.

"I love you." I say, and without saying anything else. He takes Hunter out of my arms and hands him to Colidagh. He then grabs me by the waist, picks me up, and places his soft pink lips onto mine.