Chapter 40

After dinner, everyone decided to watch some movies. Niall and I decided to do the twitcam before Hunter went to bed. While Niall changed Hunter into his pjs, I got my laptop out and went onto twitter. I tweeted about the twitcam and then saw Ni's phone on the bed. I quickly grabbed it and went onto his twitter. I saw that he tweeted the picture of Hunter and I. I tweeted on his twitter about the twitcam too and then I followed a few fans. I quickly threw the phone back on the bed when Niall picked Hunter up off the changing table.

"Where do you want to do the twitcam? " He asks.

"We can do it in here." I say, taking Hunter from him.

"Ok. Let me tweet about it first and then we can start it." He says, and I laugh.

"Whats so funny?" he asks.

"You already did!" I laugh.

"I did?" He asks and I nod my head. He shrugs and then tells me to start the twitcam. It starts.

"Hi guys!" Niall says, "Hunter, buddy, say Hi."

"Hi." Hunter barley says. He picks up his bottle and starts to drink it.

"Hi." I say and Niall starts to talk.

"Well, uh, were going to wait until a few more people to come on and then we have good news. And I think you can already tell what one of them is." I read some of the tweets on the side and said happy birthday to a few people. Then, when we reached 20,000 viewers, Niall started talking again.

"So, do you want the good news or the bad news first?" He asks.

"Bad news?" I ask, and he nods.

"Well, from what you guys are saying, Ill start with the bad news." He took a deep breath. "The rumors about me cheating on Samantha are true." He sighed, "But, its all worked out now and we are back together."

"Now," I say, "the good news."

"Right," Niall adds, "good news. So today we took Hunter to the doctor."

"And, he is cancer free!" I say excitedly. Hunter claps and we all laugh.

"Well," Niall says, "its 8 o'clock and we have to get Hunter to bed. Sorry this was so short! Oh! And in other news, its Samantha's birthday tomorrow! July 16th! Well, see ya tomorrow!" And he hits disconnect.

"Hey, you remembered." I joked around.

"How could I forget? You're gonna be twenty!"

"Hahaha!" I teased, "Im older than you!"

" You me 3 months older, but I will still be taller than you!" He said back.

"Whatever." I huff jokingly.

"Ill put Hunt to bed. Paul said he can sleep in the room next to ours." Niall says.

"Ok." I say. I go and kiss both of them and then climb into bed.

"Goodnight baby." Niall says, and he leaves the room.

"Goodnight." I say, and I close my eyes.

TornOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara