Prologue

Jungkook slowly makes his way inside the room by using the balcony's sliding door. Jungkook victim's room has a balcony and it makes his work easy and to add up to his happiness, the balcony was left unlocked. He took his small flashlight from his pocket and saw all the expensive things that he can steal from the girl's apartment. The apartment isn't empty; Jungkook knows that the owner is around together with her parents, he saw them at the living room's window when he was still outside, but from his judgment, none of them will notice him breaking in and stealing stuff from the girl's room.

"Stop pushing me around guys. I can date whenever I want."  Jungkook can hear the irritation in the girl's voice as she speaks.

"Pushy parents. Can't they just leave their daughter be?" He commented as he put the expensive laptop in his backpack.

When he turns around to steal the other expensive gadgets and pieces of jewelry when he accidentally saw the owner's picture.

Jungkook took the frame and look at the photo intently, the girl in the photo is too beautiful that instantly enchanted him. The girl's eyes are so attractive that he slowly falls into oblivion as he continues staring at the girl's beautiful eyes. He's so into the photo that he did not notice that the bedroom door opens until the lights switch on.

"Who are you?"

A voice snaps Jungkook out of his trance, he immediately turns and meets the most beautiful person he has ever meet.