TFB - 15

I would like to apologize for updating this story so so late. Some circumstances happened that I wasn't able to post an update. And to make up with my lateness, I made a quite long chap. And also, thank you for being so patient with me. I hope you all enjoy. Love you all!

💜
💜
💜

"Yes mom. I checked it already."

It was a lovely Sunday and Jisoo is on the phone talking to her mother.

"Yeah. Probably next week. I'm not so sure though."

Jungkook walked towards the kitchen and found Jisoo on the phone. They smiled to each other before he walk towards the fridge to get himself  a glass of water.

"What? Of course not. We will, probably next weekend. I'll ask Jungkook first."

His brow raised hearing his name. He mouthed a 'what' to her.

Jisoo put the phone away to talk to him. "Mom is asking when we will visit them? Is the weekend next week will be fine?"

He nods his head. "Yeah. I can just ask for a leave so we can visit them."

Jisoo beam at him before talking to the phone again.

He watch Jisoo talking to her mother when the doorbell suddenly rings. He put down his glass and walked over their intercom to see who is ringing their doorbell.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Delivery for Ms. Kim Jisoo."

"Okay." He open the door and walk towards the gate to receive the delivery for Jisoo.

"Good morning sir," the delivery guy greeted him and handed him the delivery slip for him to sign.

"Thank you sir." And a boquet of flower were handed to him. It was a mix of different color of roses.

"Who would give this flower to her?" He asked no one in particular and went inside their compound. He will eventually find out who the sender is since there is a card attached on it.

"Soo, there's a delivery for you." He announced as he walk towards their kitchen.

"Really?" Jisoo looked up and saw the boquet of flower in Jungkook's hand.

"Here," he placed the flower at the top of the table in front of Jisoo who is eyeing the flowers. "There's a card on top of the flowers."

Jisoo took the card without uttering a word which  he found odd. He watched as she read the card and crumpled it making him wonder more.

"Why did you crumple the card?" He asked in wonder.

Jisoo did not answer him, the girl took the flower and damped it on the trash bin surprising Jungkook.

"Jisoo?"

He watch Jisoo who took a deep breath before facing him with a smile on her face.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jisoo asked not explaining anything to Jungkook about what she did.

"Huh?" He blink his eyes several times out of confusion before answering Jisoo. "Ah yeah. I'm going to visit my brother at the hospital."

Jisoo nods. "Do you want me to give you a ride?"

"Ah if that is okay with you."

Jisoo chuckles before walking towards him. "Of course. I'll just change first then, we'll go."

"Actually," Jisoo stops on her track and look back at Jungkook who is rubbing his nape.

A gesture that he always do when he is hesitating or embarrass.