TFB - 54

1 month later...

Jaewon opened the door of their apartment and his brother's friends greeted him.

"Hi Jaewonie!" Chaeyoung happily greets the young man.

"Hi noona and hyung!" He happily greets then and let the Chaeyoung, Baekhyun and Jaehyun in.

"Where's your hyung?" Baekhyung asked when he can't find Jungkook in the living room.

"He's in his bedroom. He hasn't been out in days." Jaewon answered.

Chaeyoung walked up to the young man and gently pats his head. "Don't worry will take care of him. You have your classes today, right?"

Jaewon nods. "Yes noona. Well, I'll go ahead. Please update me about hyung."

Chaeyoung smiles. "We will."

Chaeyoung watch as Jaewon walk out of the house and the moment the door close, she instructed Baekhyun and Jaehyun to open Jungkook's bedroom door.

And there, they saw Jungkook passed out in his bed with bunch of soju bottle scattered in his bed and floor.

"Aish! Did he showered with alcohol?" Jaehyun asked covering his nose.

"Man! His room stinks with alcohol." Baekhyun complains.

"Jae, wake him up." Chaeyoung said.

"Why me?" Jaehyung asked.

"Because my wife says so." Baekhyun nonchalantly said.

"But you guys are not yet married."

"We will soon. And you're not invited unless you wake that drunk man up." Baekhyun said, pointing at Jungkook.

Jaehyun groans before walking towards the passed out drunk, Jungkook.

"Oi Jungkook, wake up! Oi wake up!"

Jungkook groans and continue sleeping. Chaeyoung is growing impatient. She needs to talk to him regarding the issue that he is involve. Well, not just him but Jisoo and Taehyung as well.

"Bring him to the bathroom."

The two men looked at Chaeyoung questioningly. "Hon, what do you mean?"

"We'll wake him up by cold water."

"Ya Chae! That is too cruel." Jaehyun said.

"Do you guys have another option?" Chaeyoung asked.

No one answers her.

"Then, I think my way is the only option. Bring him to the bathroom."

Baekhyun and Jaehyun doesn't have a choice so they carried the drunk Jungkook at the bathroom and open the shower making the poor man shriek out in surprise and cold.

"YA! ASDFGHJKLHFSAFGSA @!$$//&$*$*$" Jungkook let out a gibberish words, he was too surprised to speak properly.

"Take a shower and after that, come to the kitchen. I have something to discuss with you." Chaeyoung said and walk out.

Baekhyun and Jaehyun looked at their friend with apologetic smile before following Chaeyoung.

Jungkook groaned before taking his shower. Today will be a long day and his head hurts so much because of his terrible hang over.

Chaeyoung sighed before taking the container that they brought earlier. They brought a hang over soup for Jungkook. Their friend has been drowning himself with alcohol everyday, ever since Jisoo flew to New York. It's been a month since the accident but Jisoo hasn't been home yet.