TFB - 24

Jisoo stares at Jungkook's eyes that screams want and love. She didn't expect to hear those words from him but who is she to deny his request? She's not a pervert, okay? It's just that having a hot, sexy and handsome boyfriend like Jungkook, who can resist not to make love with him. And she loves him too much and she trust him with her all being.

She slowly nods her head as an answer to his question, eyes still look into each other.

Jungkook gulp down the lump in his throat. He just swallowed his words to Jimin about them only making love when they get married. What can he do, he is just a human and a man with needs? It's not about him being horny, he just love her so much and the need to have her is eating him alive and he will go crazy if he didn't do it.

They both know that this is the turning point of their relationship and once they've cross the line there will be no turning back on this.

Jungkook took one of Jisoo's hand from his chest and intertwine their hands as he place it above Jisoo's head.

"I love you, Jisoo. I'll take care of you." He said still looking at her eyes, conveying all the love and care that he have for the woman who is laying underneath him.

"I love you too, Jungkook and I trust you."

Jisoo close her eyes as Jungkook slowly lean in to capture her lips. Both hearts pounding hard and fast against their chest. This is it, they really are going to make love with each other.

Their lips are few centimeters away from each other when....

"CHICHUUUUU!!!!"

Startled, Jisoo immediately push Jungkook away from him, the latter falling hard into the floor before the door open and a man with broad shoulder appears.

"OPPA!"

The guy raised his eyebrows in suspesion as he looked at his cousin looking like a deer caught in a head lights, standing with messy hair and a the guy who is still at the floor groaning in pain as he rubs his bottom.

"Is something going on here?" He asked, squinting his eyes.

"A-ani!" An immediate answer came from Jisoo. "We...we were just talking, right Jungkook?" She glance at her boyfriend who is still at the floor.

Jungkook look up at his girlfriend, glaring at her. "Yeah"

Jisoo sheepishly smile at her boyfriend as her eyes saying sorry at him. He hissed at her in return because the fall was hear hard and painful. He think he broke his hips or something.

"But it's not wh-"

"What are you doing here, oppa?" She cuts her cousin's words not wanting to be interrogated more.

"I'm here to talk to you about something important."

Jisoo nods her head. "Okay. Let's talk down stairs."

She pushed her cousin out of her room, before leaving she looked back at Jungkook who is now standing still nursing his probably bruise bottom.

"I'm sorry." She whispers at him, looking too apologetic.

Jungkook chuckles and nods his head. Who is he not to forgive his cute girlfriend?

Jungkook is standing at the dining area watching Jisoo talking to the guy who just ruin their moment. And to add up on that, the guy's been glaring at him. The audacity of the guy to glare at him after ruining his sweet time with his girlfriend.

"Why is he glaring at me?" He mumbles still watching the two.

"Because you stole his cousin."

"ASDFGHJKL!!!" He covered his mouth with his hands to muffle his voice after being startled.