TFB - 10

"What time does your shift at the cafe ends?" Jisoo asked Jungkook when she stops her car in front of a flower shop, where Jungkook works as a part-time delivery guy. It's one of his many part time jobs.

"Around 7 pm." He answer looking straight at Jisoo's beautiful eyes.

"I see. Let's have dinner at home then. I'll make the dinner." Jisoo grins widely that made Jungkook smile as well.

"Okay then. I'll see you at home."

Jisoo nods her head. "Okay."

Before Jungkook could get out of the car, he quickly lean in and planted a quick peck on Jisoo's cheek making the girl froze in her position.

"Drive safely babe." He winked before getting out of the car.

It took a whole minute for Jisoo before she processed what just happened and when she realized, Jungkook was no longer in her line of sight.

"That sneaky bunny!" She chuckles before driving away to her office.

Jisoo happy skipped at the lobby, cheerfully greeting everyone she passed by. Well, she's in a very good mood this morning and that's because of a certain handsome bunny who never fails to brighten up her day.

If anyone is wondering of her relationship with Jungkook, well they've gotten much closer. After Jungkook tells her of his life, things between them gets better. Although Jungkook still tease her but she doesn't mind though. They've gotten very comfortable to each other as well to the point that they are no longer shy to touch each other. Well, not the intimate kind of touch though but those holding hands, hugging, pecking on the cheek like what Jungkook did earlier and cuddles. Yes people, they are on that kind of level.

Jisoo and Jungkook knows that they both like each other but none of them is brave enough to confess but Jisoo is fine with that. She doesn't want to rush things between them. She wants it slow until they are both sure of their feelings.

"Wow! You look so happy." 

Jisoo turn her head and smile at her best friend who is walking inside her office. "I'm always happy." 

Chii nods her head as she took a sit. "That's true! Eversince Jungkook came to your life, you became so happy and always glowing. And speaking of Jungkook, how are things between you two?"

Jisoo nods her head with a wide grin on her face. "Things are getting great. We've gotten much close."

"How close?"

She looked up at the ceiling as if the answers are up there. "Well, to the point that we're no longer shy in holding each others hands, hugging, giving pecks on the cheeks and uhm....cuddles?"

She hide her face behind her hands, hiding her red face because of embarrassment and of course giddiness. She's expecting a loud obnoxious squeal from her best friend but she got none. Everything was so quiet making her think that she's alone.

She decided to turn around to make sure if her best friend is around or not. When she turned she saw Chii laying in her office couch, she gotten weird out because Chii was just staring blankly at the ceiling with blank face.

Is she dead?

"Chii, are you alright?" She asked as she slowly walks towards the immovable Chii.

"Yeah. Just give me a moment."

She took a sit opposite Chii waiting for her best friend. And then sudenly......