TFB - 8

"Do you really have to do it?" Chii asked as she eyed her best friend who is busy putting the last touch of her make up.

Jisoo rolls her eyes before putting down her foundation. "For the nth time, yes. I will really do it. You've been asking me that for forever. And it's annoying!"

"It's because I can't still see the logic of all this. You are in a relationship with Jungkook and yet you agree to go on a date with Eunwoo." Chii answered walking behind Jisoo.

Jisoo stops on her track and faced her best friend/boss with a scowl. "It's a pretend relationship. And what's wrong with going on a date with Eunwoo? You act as if I am marrying that guy. Chii? it's just a date. The guy only wanted to get to know me. What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong with that? Everything is wrong. You said you like Jungkook and yet here you are preparing on your date with some other guy." Chii snort.

"Jungkook does not care, alright? Haven't you heard what he said when mom told me about it? He said it's fine. It's totally fine with him if I go on a date with some other guy. And you know what's great? He texted me earlier, he said "Good luck on your date. You can do it. Fighting!" See! He does not give two crap about it, so why would I? He is even out with that Naeun girl."

"What?!" Chii's eyes widen.

"He is out with Naeun. So, I have any right to go on a date with Eunwoo. Got to go."

Chii was left with mouth wide open still can't believe that the pretend couple is going out with other people when they're supposed to be with each other and fall in love.

"Argh!!!" Chii groans as she plopped into the couch. "Jisoo and Jungkook are giving me a headache. I need my Yoongie."

"Oh someone is trying to be handsome today~" Yoongi sing-song as he saw Jungkook in front of the mirror styling his hair. It's the first time that the young lad is preparing on his date.

Ah, love can do change people.

"Are you and Jisoo going on a date?" He asked still eyeing his friend.

Jungkook stops from fixing his hair and scoff at his boss. "No. Jisoo is busy having a date with some other guy."

"What?!" Yoongi was surprised by his friend's answer. "Why would Jisoo do that? You guys are dating each other, right?"

"Because she likes dating someone else instead of her boyfriend," Jungkook answered with a scowl.

Yoongi was about to say something when Jimin opens the locker room. "Boss, your girlfriend is here."

He looked at Jimin with a confused frown etched on his face. "Girlfriend? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. That's what Chii told me. She said, tell Yoongie that his girlfriend is here." Jimin said teasingly at his boss.

Yoongi's face immediately burned up and now his face is so red from blushing.

"She..she isn't my girlfriend." Yoongi shyly said with an obvious blushed on his face.

"She is not your girlfriend...yet." Then Jimin and Jungkook laugh at their blushing boss.

"Shut up" Yoongi mumbles as he made his way out to meet Chii while his two friends are following behind him.

"YOONGIE!!!!" Chii's bright smile and cheerful voice greeted Yoongie when he emerged from the locker room.

Jungkook chuckles while watching his boss blushing bashfully in front of his girlfriend's best friend. To be honest, he is happy to see his friend this happy and relax, unlike before, his boss is always so serious about everything but when Chii came, his friend change. And it was a good change.