TFB - 3

Jungkook standing outside his apartment with his landlord. He's begging him not to kick him out of his house, and that he'll pay him with all his debts real soon.

"Mr. Song please, just give me another more month. I will definitely pay you." He pleads. He can't just lose his home in the middle of his hardship.

Mr. Song, a forty-year-old beard man sigh as he shook his head. "I've been giving you enough time Jungkook. I should have kicked you months ago if it isn't for your little brother, but I really needed money for my son's college."

"I know. But Mr. Song, this time, I promise that I will pay you every single cent. Just please don't kick me out."

"I'm sorry son, business is business. And besides, the new occupant already paid for this apartment. I really need a money buddy." Mr. Song pats his shoulder before walking inside his now-former apartment.

Jungkook hung his head low, heartbreaking knowing that at the end of the day, he doesn't have any house to rest. He looked at the stuff that Mr. Song pack. At least Mr. Song packed their stuff neatly. He and his brother don't own many things, which explains why he's only pulling one suitcase and one big shoulder bag.

He miserably walks beside the pavement; he does not have any idea where to go. He only has a dollar in his pocket and it's not even enough to buy himself some decent food. He felt exhausted from the entire job that he had the entire day. He has to work harder and pay lots of money for his little brother who is in the hospital. His little Jaewon needed an operation and he needs thousands of dollars for it. And that alone is driving him crazy as to where to get that amount of money.

Jungkook found himself standing in the middle of an empty park, it's already evening that's why there isn't any single soul except for him around the place. He looks around the small park, hoping to find shelter for the night. He saw an old slide and decided that he could stay the night under that old slide. As he settled himself under the slide, he heard someone called out his name.

"Jungkook?"

He turns around and his eyes widen in surprise. It's been a week that he hasn't seen her but he never hoped to be seen by her in this situation.

"J-Jisoo"

"Thank you." Jisoo gently said to the waiter after putting their orders on the table. Jungkook and Jisoo are currently at the café a few meters away from the park.

"How are you, Jungkook?" She asked after sipping her sip.

Jungkook put down his cup and fiddle his finger while avoiding looking at Jisoo out of embarrassment. The girl has been seeing him in two different pathetic situations.

"I'm...I'm fine. How...how about you?" My goodness Jungkook, stop stuttering. You're embarrassing yourself way too much in front of her.

"Well..." Jisoo leans at the chair and sighs audibly.

"Work's killing me. I just came back from China yesterday for an interview for this month's magazine and I have to finish editing those articles and photos before the end of the month. Totally tiring. I'm telling you." She rolls her eyes before taking another sip of her drink.

He watched how Jisoo narrates animatedly in front of him. How can she be so beautiful and at the same time cute?

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"What were you doing at the park?" She asked looking at Jungkook waiting for the latter's reply.